News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

FEELINGS HURT (uber_duck's)

Started by nichidori, August 31, 2013, 02:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichidori

You guys made me feel like an unworty piece of shit for applying for mod just cause im 12 dont mean shit plus i worked my hardest to get my app like that AND i feel that there should be no restriction on age therefore u guys made me feel like a piece of shit for applying for moderator thank you very much for making me feel like a PIECE OF f**kING SHIT i will probably end up no longer playing your server bcause of the lack of help there is almost never a mod willing to help and the one that has helped me the most is my cousin so again id like to thank you all (everyone that plays on the server) for making me feel like a piece of shit. x  x
                                                                                                                                                 --

Yellow

If you really wanna leave this server so Byee :)

nichidori

Yellow

Quote from: nichidori on August 31, 2013, 02:47:12 PM
my f**king god i said i might
Well, You don't have any manners :P and you could be mod with that age if you are mature enough to hold mod rank :P

baroompsycho

Quote from: nichidori on August 31, 2013, 02:41:39 PM
You guys made me feel like an unworty piece of shit for applying for mod just cause im 12 dont mean shit plus i worked my hardest to get my app like that AND i feel that there should be no restriction on age therefore u guys made me feel like a piece of shit for applying for moderator thank you very much for making me feel like a PIECE OF f**kING SHIT i will probably end up no longer playing your server bcause of the lack of help there is almost never a mod willing to help and the one that has helped me the most is my cousin so again id like to thank you all (everyone that plays on the server) for making me feel like a piece of shit. x  x
                                                                                                                                                 --

While I understand that your feelings might have been hurt when your Moderator application was denied, this type of behaviour/your post basically justifies why you didn't achieve the rank. The way you handled being denied could definitely have been better, but is somewhat understandable nonetheless. About your comment on how the age limit rule shouldn't be set down, the age limit for Mods was implemented for a reason, a very good one at that. The age limit almost serves as a boundary which separates the mature players from the immature ones. However, we are generally lenient on the rule depending on some other factors, since it would be unfair to say that all players under the age of 15 are immature. Unfortunately, you just did not meet the necessary criteria. :/

Sorry for any typos, I typed this out on my phone. :P

Zlexy

"ZLEXY, WOLFY KILLED MY f**kING HORSES f**kING GIVE ME THEM BACK"

- Uber_duck

That is your immaturity level. I rest my case.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."