News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Suggestions...

Started by Michael5017, September 19, 2013, 11:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael5017

Alright, ive seen you can disguise as a block but elites cannot do that, so maybe give us permission to that?

Also, when its a special day like Christmas, we can maybe change the spawn to a little bit christmas style and some contests?

Cj -Master of Trollz

I really don't agree with that suggestion because mob disguise is a good enough opprotinity to "hide" yourself from other players but much less a block. One server i joined the only way you could become a block was if you played the prop hunt minigame plugin. I personally think that the block thing would be used for trolling if given into the wrong hands but if the command could be reserved for moderator + they are much less likely to use it for trolling purposes.
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

TheAmazingBobert

I agree with Tyler, given that we've had enough trouble with elites recently(not all elites but many) Giving them something new to abuse might be a bad idea.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

$-Superbotar-$

Why would a rich elite troll someone?I dont see reason
Superbotar

Deathdefyer99

Please don't bump 2 month old topics please. Thank you.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner