News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Give me the rank PLZ

Started by MeadowLyric, October 17, 2013, 03:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowLyric

MeadowLyric is my ing

i dont have skype....skype is lame

related ones, um i have 3brothers, a mother, and two father....plus my dumb sister GamerGirl6834

i dont know any commands cuz you people wont give me citizen nor builder!!!!

i want this rank becuz my sister tryed out for moderator and um FAILED,... so i want to show her im 100times better then her by getting staff

extra info-------- Im 10years old, birthday April 16, i live in oklahoma but moving in with my step dad in Noth Dakota becuz me and my sister cant get along and when mom found out i ruined brylee's moderator app. she desided i couldnt stay..... i go to school :D unlike my sister shes an antisocial bitch with no class that is homeschooled.... but anyway i think im awesome enough to get this rank!!!! so um u people better give me it!!!! or i will be so pissed... brylee says you have to be nice and friendly and care for others to get this rank well i dont give a shit!! i wont the rank and i want it know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im the best!!

Brylee [GamerGirl]

okay I know im not aloud to do this but Meadow that app. is probably one of the worst.....mine was pretty bad but if you wouldnt of ruined it i could of fixed my problems..... So as the big sister i am im gonna say no support , cuz your app. its its just stupid ;-;...

NO SUPPORT!

TheDarkWolf

Uh, no. You have much to learn.

1) You have to have skype.

2) Calling someone dumb in your application isn't exactly the best thing to do, is it?

3) She failed because apparently you were the one that signed onto her forum account and posted that silly little rage in her topic. Coincidentally, the style of typing you use and the one in that post kind of match.

4) You're way below the age restriction. We make exceptions for people who are mature enough to hold the rank, and you're 2 to 3 years younger than they are. The minimum age we like to see is 15.

5) Regarding home school, the entirety of my high school was done online, and I have my diploma.

6) You have an atrocious attitude.

7) You're not getting shit. YOLO.

You clearly need to get the belt...

--- LOCKED until one of the Admin's decides to properly deny you.

baroompsycho

I'm almost sorry to say this, but your application and general behaviour is appalling and disgusts me. The rudeness you treat your sister with is completely unacceptable, but your relationship with her isn't my business unless it concerns the server. Now let's start with your application. Its pretty messy, missing key components that a mod application needs, and your motivation for becoming mod is completely off. Also, Skype is necessary if you want to become a part of staff. Next is your behaviour in game. You aren't showing any qualities a staff member should have, you are actually displaying the exact opposite kind of behaviour we would want. I rarely ever see you in game, and the only stories I hear about you are ones that you shouldn't be proud of. If you aren't even willing to work for the Citizen rank and instead blame staff for your incompetency to achieve the easiest rank on the server, I suggest not applying for a staff position.

P.S. You don't even need to be Citizen or Builder to know the commands necessary for Mod.

Sorry if there are typos, this was written on my phone.

Zlexy

Don't bother trying to apply again.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."