News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator application #2

Started by shuff, October 23, 2013, 05:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanusFenix

~No support

After what you have said to me

So ye No support

And the app is poor english and your age limit

shuff

Quote from: Chocolatejam1 on October 25, 2013, 02:23:05 AM
~No support

So ye No support

Everybody rage when they get killed so I did.
Many mods are accepted if they are 13 or 12 but theyre app should be good.

JanusFenix

Quote from: shuff on October 25, 2013, 02:29:58 AM
~No support

So ye No support

It's survival... Get use with it

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Chocolatejam1 on October 25, 2013, 02:31:28 AM
~No support

So ye No support

It's survival... Get use with it

Shouldnt've Shuff said that to you? :P Anyway, not really an extreme thing he did. Hell, I see you swearing most of the time.

Back to the point, Shuff hasn't gotten the best application but he's character is really nice. I like him a person but don't exactly see him staff-type, due to some simple reasons, his English is err well not the best like many others said, and that lowers his support chances on my side. But, good character does extremely count which Shuff definitely has, I haven't seen him raging or doing setting really awkward or stupid. I'd like to support for the mean time, although I was leaning for a no support, but I see that a chance is well deserved for competitive applicants who are willing to learn.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

~No support

So ye No support

Uh... just no. First thing is, you aren't exceptionally good when I've seen you around. Second thing is that 'there are not "Many mods" are accepted if they are 13 or 12 but their application is good'. The application has to be exceptional and informative... at least decent with fluent english and enough content, while their in-game conduct are very outstanding before being accepted. Third thing is that your multiple accounts tendency, my personal opinion, I still do not like, especially when an account is also played by a friend. The shaky English is another point but I think it's decent enough to overlook. I would partially disagree with Tabby (TheAmazingBobert) on the fact you are mature enough: from I've seen you on, you haven't improved much and your tendency to "beg" for things is still there. I would overlook it but it seems it bothers quite a few people at different times and I didn't see that tendency dropped over time. I believe it's not just shuff or choco or whoever, everyone who overly rages in survival for getting killed doesn't belong to the "mature" group as well. Rage a bit, yeah, but once that starts escalating it just gets bad. An example of maturity would be Leon, surprisingly; kill him or blow his base up, he starts over again and... gets revenge without raging, except "revenge quotes".

Ignoring all of the above though, due to your age and the application you've posted here, I can't support you at all as, the application nor your in-game are exceptional nor outstanding. If you were 15+ that would be a different story. No Support.

Kaise123

~No support

So ye No support

As a staff member, you would be expected to be a role model to other players. Just because other people do something does not make it correct. Doesn't matter what they are doing, you should be the better person and not 'rage' at it.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: shuff on October 25, 2013, 12:10:03 AM
Enderdragonite,thank you for understanding me but it's not the end of the world if I get denied,and no,I won't try to find an Arabic server,and if I get denied,well no problem,I can just try to improve my English and reapply in a month.
One does not simply learn English in one month  :P

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

HanSolo

Your app is "decent" (Aside from the fact that is hard to read as paragraphs are not separated visually), but I don't like your attitude, nor ingame behavior. Also, I highly doubt that you fit this role

-No support 

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

shuff

Hansolo,Airischwartz:
You two are saying that I have a bad attitude,when did I have a bad one?whenever you come online,i always say hello to you two,and airi,if I beg for things,this is because you never answer me.

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: shuff on October 26, 2013, 05:42:40 PM
Hansolo,Airischwartz:
You two are saying that I have a bad attitude,when did I have a bad one?whenever you come online,i always say hello to you two,and airi,if I beg for things,this is because you never answer me.
When someone doesn't reply, don't spam and beg them. They don't reply because they don't want to talk or they are AFK.

shuff

Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 26, 2013, 06:40:42 PM
Hansolo,Airischwartz:
When someone doesn't reply, don't spam and beg them. They don't reply because they don't want to talk or they are AFK.
And what do you think of them not being afk and talking with other people and not answering me? and if somebody needs help with something?

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: shuff on October 26, 2013, 06:45:03 PM
Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 26, 2013, 06:40:42 PM
Hansolo,Airischwartz:
And what do you think of them not being afk and talking with other people and not answering me? and if somebody needs help with something?
Maybe they don't like/hate you. I normally ignore people I hate and I only reply to them if I am arguing with them.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 26, 2013, 09:10:53 PM
Maybe they don't like/hate you. I normally ignore people I hate and I only reply to them if I am arguing with them.
You have absolutely no idea what its like to be staff do you? As a staff member on ANY server, you have a duty TO answer players, no matter if you hate them or dislike them, that is also the reality of the real world my friend.

Anyway shuff, as a moderator, you really do have the activity which is a positive, yes there are a few 13 year old mods we have but thats because they have exceptional behaviour and maturity level for their age. I think that with a bit of altering, less raging and other sort of behavioural changes you could do it. Also a bit of English improvement would be helpful for increased understanding (Trust me, English is easy as hell to pick up, im not english and i picked it up in a matter of months when i moved here)  but for now Im going to have to say no support.

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 26, 2013, 09:18:48 PM
Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 26, 2013, 09:10:53 PM
You have absolutely no idea what its like to be staff do you? As a staff member on ANY server, you have a duty TO answer players, no matter if you hate them or dislike them, that is also the reality of the real world my friend.

Anyway shuff, as a moderator, you really do have the activity which is a positive, yes there are a few 13 year old mods we have but thats because they have exceptional behaviour and maturity level for their age. I think that with a bit of altering, less raging and other sort of behavioural changes you could do it. Also a bit of English improvement would be helpful for increased understanding (Trust me, English is easy as hell to pick up, im not english and i picked it up in a matter of months when i moved here)  but for now Im going to have to say no support.
Then why don't you say that to the staff members that ignore shuff? -_-