News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A big idiot

Started by shuff, October 29, 2013, 05:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Today,somebody was trying to join with the name of Zlexy,he did it many times but failed,after that,he joined with the name of LEXY,and said that he is the real zlexy and that he cannot login cause he lost his password,after that,me and Theshadowmimic1 found out that he comes from Greece and zlexy comes from Portugal,so should he be banned or not?
I will post a screenshot for proof.

TheDarkWolf

The screenshot doesn't show him on the "Zlexy" account, but this one does:

I think this one deserves a 3 day ban. The player hasn't been on the server that long, that I know of.

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

TheAmazingBobert

It was haxorus169, I recognize him from the server, and he's in the list, haxorus is his main account in game though
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy