News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ugh!! It's been forever!!

Started by HatsuneMiku01, November 04, 2013, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatsuneMiku01

Hello everyone!! I still haven't gotten minecraft premium, BUT my birthday is nearby and I'm hoping I can get it then. I miss all of you guys so much. You DEFINITELY need to message me on here. TheDarkWoooooolf.....and LeonDaMuuuuundt...... and Zeeeniiiiiiiit........ and baroooooompsychooooo.......... I miss all of you. I'm hoping I can get back on the server. Call me the weirdest creature to ever live, but I felt like I tried to save an addiction and now I can't ever get it again. You guys should email me. Please do. I miss everyone dearly. I've been fine lately... I admit I'm probably a little more hyper >.< But whateverrrr You guys still love me right? Please tell me you do... ;-; I'd be so sad if you didn't.
Anyways, I just wanted to, like, check in with you guys and if I missed out on anything, please tell me. I wish I could've gotten 1.6.2 or whatever the new update is now.
~*~
I love you guys!!
Message me..
Email me..
Anything..
Ciao!!
-HatsuneMiku01
I'm there in the water.. Still looking for ya.
I'm dead in the water.. Can't you see?

baroompsycho

Hey HatsuneMiku, glad to hear from you again. :) And no worries, I still love ya! ;) (Or do I? Mwhahaha)

Hmm, I don't really think you missed much while you were gone, just a few more plugins and staff members. If you want to see, I'm sure that the forums will have the majority of the stuff you missed. :P For the 1.6.2 client, I think that you can just download it from here: http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,33.msg17348/boardseen.html#new.

Hope to see you in game soon,
~baroompsycho

TheDarkWolf

Yeah, Kai has released his client now and we're on 1.6.4. We're going to be going to 1.7 as soon as the stuff that makes the server runs has the ability to be updated.

If you'd like, just download Kai's client, install it, and put your name where the log in field is. Once you've logged in and you're on the client's main screen, go to the bottom left where it says "Profiles", and hit edit. Change the profile version to 1.6.4 and save. From there, just run MC and you can join the server and play again. Once we update to 1.7, you'd do the same procedure for 1.7. :)

Hope to see you soon! :) Traffic has really dropped off since 1.5.2, so don't be surprised if the server is either empty or has as many as 15 or so players in it. :P

~ Wolfy

HatsuneMiku01

Lol YAY I feel loved :3
ANYWAYS.
I gave my computer a virus.. So idk how to get rid of it. If I can get a laptop for my birthday, I could probably just do it from there.. Or get my old one fixed. Oh. And I have a skype if anyone really wants to skype me at some point. I'll put it on my profile. Idk. If it's like the weekend I could just skype or something. IDFK.
<3
Byeee
-HatsuneMiku01
I'm there in the water.. Still looking for ya.
I'm dead in the water.. Can't you see?