News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for a staff position

Started by TheGGthDoctor, November 05, 2013, 11:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: shuff on November 06, 2013, 06:26:24 AM
You're a pretty nice player ingame, and your application is also good, however, if you applied for moderator, and if you have that good application, can't you apply for citizen? Try it.
-I Guess I'll support.
Well you see, TheGGthDoctor enjoys playing with the Guest rank. He says it's more challenging and fun. I have told him to make an application for Citizen a few times already but he says that he would rather stay as a Guest.

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

DEADShotMartini

Hahaha there's like 2-3 staff members living in what is geographically considered east, 90% of us are situated in the west, that being America and Europe.
With my insane absence on the server, i haven't had the chance of seeing you on the server, but im not going to consider this a factor. Based off your application alone, i believe it is a higher standard than a lot of apps we have seen which we would have gone on the fence on, for this i would happily provide my support, and given that i have seen next to no negative feedback about you, i'd like to see you be given the chance.

HanSolo

I usually skip the mods app because mostly I don't know new people, but here I would like to have my input. I enjoyed reading your application, it's very professional and, I don't know how, I made a picture of you, a person that is mature and serious when needed, funny and nice person to hang out when not. We definitely need someone like you 

-Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: HanSolo on November 06, 2013, 06:51:28 PM
I usually skip the mods app because mostly I don't know new people, but here I would like to have my input. I enjoyed reading your application, it's very professional and, I don't know how, I made a picture of you, a person that is mature and serious when needed, funny and nice person to hang out when not. We definitely need someone like you 

-Support
Well your picture is extremely accurate haha :)

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

UnderTakerKiller1

you griefed my and my friends house and u come less

no support

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: UnderTakerKiller1 on November 06, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
you griefed my and my friends house and u come less

no support
Got any proof of that? Because I didn't find his name in the ban reports. And could you please fix your grammar, it just hurts my OCD.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Lepid

This is a very nice application, although I've never seen on the server (possibly due to different time zones) But I think you can handle this rank, so I'll support  :)

TheRedStorm

Good app , i never saw anything bad from you i think you'll be an awesome mod , You have my Support !

Support!
You are the Universe expressing itself as a Human, For a little while !   :)

TheDarkWolf

Appropriate comments belong in appropriate places. Inappropriate comments belong nowhere.

This is to voice support/no supports for staff applications, not to bicker. After I hit submit on this post, I'm cleaning this thread up. All of you have started to get out of line here.

Back on topic, I'll support TheGGth for mod, as I'm willing to give anyone a chance. I'd like to see less of players being told to screw off though. You need to make sure when you're going to verbally punish a player, to do so in a respectful (as much as you can) manner.

----LOCKED until a decision is made on this app.

Kaise123

I'll tentatively accept this. Your application is good, However the above comments bring you down a bit, But not enough. Just remember that staff are the image of a server, so you need to make sure you are in-line now.

EDIT: What forum account do you want promoted? Do you have the password for the original one? PM me please.

EDIT: Denied due to this: http://puu.sh/5bJlN.png

You may reapply in one month explaining your actions, and you will likely be accepted.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire