News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A new command!

Started by shuff, November 10, 2013, 01:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hey guys,
I saw a plugin in another server, with the command /ontime,we can know how much time we have been playing from when we first joined a server, so yeah you must add it, its really awesome.
Thank you.

$-Superbotar-$

I already suggested that once and its a bit buggy
Superbotar

Zlexy

While I can see the use for it and it'd be great, it'd only help for newly registered players I imagine. Since no real record (or atleast as far as my knowledge expands) of when people register to the server on /register is taken, then it would only be active for new players.

That's my take on it atleast. I could be wrong.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

I have used OnTime before. No matter what, The version that worked lost all player times when the server rebooted, and the version that apparently fixed that issue did not load at all. I may take another look at it now and see if that's all been resolved.

Quote from: Zlexy on November 10, 2013, 02:32:12 PM
While I can see the use for it and it'd be great, it'd only help for newly registered players I imagine. Since no real record (or atleast as far as my knowledge expands) of when people register to the server on /register is taken, then it would only be active for new players.

That's my take on it atleast. I could be wrong.

There is a way to see when the player registered, However it's very hard to find as it's just a data point in a MySQL database. It would take forever to find what you wanted
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire