News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The Elite rank price

Started by shuff, November 22, 2013, 08:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hello, when I went away to play another server, there was a rank where we have to pay for it and it costs 50$ and its called VIP and I'm going to list you what are it's abilities:
Disguising,tping to people with /tp,able to have a nick and a prefix.

For the elite, it costs ONLY 12.5$ and here are it's abilities:
Disguising,World edit,Spawning Everything, and having a nick and a prefix.

Try to compare between the elite and the VIP,the elite is better and it costs lower then the VIP, So yeah,you should make the elite rank costs higher then 12.5$, like 20 or 25$?

TheRedStorm

LoL No i like it the way it is O.o
You are the Universe expressing itself as a Human, For a little while !   :)

Lepid

I think that VIPs can disguise,spawn everything and having a nick and prefix, but no world edit. ???
There's no need of changing the price for elite rank, in my opinion.

shuff

Quote from: Lepid on November 22, 2013, 11:40:42 PM
I think that VIPs can disguise,spawn everything and having a nick and prefix, but no world edit. ???
No no no, you did not understand me lepid, I ain't talking about KC's VIP, I'm talking about another server that has the rank VIP, and forget about the vip of Kaisecraft.

Lepid

Quote from: shuff on November 22, 2013, 11:44:49 PM
No no no, you did not understand me lepid, I ain't talking about KC's VIP, I'm talking about another server that has the rank VIP, and forget about the vip of Kaisecraft.

Oh, well, I still think that there's no need for changing the price for elite rank. :)

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: shuff on November 22, 2013, 11:44:49 PM
Quite frankly we don't care what other server does. Unlike the business world, Minecraft servers aren't something that can brand itself, therefore, they can't really "Set the price" of ranks which other servers should try to match.

You're forgetting that we're a primarily cracked server with next to no publicity, we cant afford to set the price above what people are willing to pay. If i was on a server with 50+ with availabilities much more set objectives i.e. Full 50 world hunger games server etc, then i would expect the price for a paid rank to be $15+, because its much more central and what you pay for is more or less linked to what you play. Our server however, is a flexible creative/survival world without one of these "Target Markets" or any "Unique Selling Points" therefore our price for Elite and VIP are much lower. Also we have quite a young audience so i doubt parents would dish out just any amount of money to pay for in game privileges.

I'm not saying the prices can't be changed, im just saying that right now, we as a server aren't in the position or availability to have the freedom to change it without drawbacks.

$-Superbotar-$

Well my opinion is to make a test for world edit because every fool can have world edit for 12.5 dollars.Someone may not know how to use we and crash whole server.
Superbotar