News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I want to be a citizen.

Started by DrSpruceTree, December 19, 2013, 11:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrSpruceTree

Hello! My name is Solomon Davis A.K.A DrSpruceTree. I am not so good at redstone but I can work for whoever and build whatever. I have some connection to some really really big server owners that could help the server blow up. I am working with MrRizoh on getting better with redstone and that person deserves to be an engineer. For some additional info... my skype is s.davis416... kik:solomon11... email:srdavis416@gmail.com...Instagram: mr_sol11 if you have any other request please contact me. And if you need to advertise this server, let me do the job. :D. Thanks for reading this! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

TheAmazingBobert

If you could format this like an actual citizen application, and post pictures of your builds, why you want this rank, your power level etc. That'd be awesome :D
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

TheDarkWolf

I'm going to deny this.

Please read the sticky and follow the basic format.

-----DENIED