News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

the /fly and idloning problem

Started by 1bigdog, January 07, 2014, 04:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

the /fly is a good tool too have in W:M but there's a problem with it when a person gets kicked for idoling and when they leave they fall and since /fly is not enabled they die and it says "[PvE]: (Gamertag) has found out what the ground feels like."  and i think /fly should be activated when joining

to fix the reply that will say "well then it will let them fly in W:S" not if its set to where If your in survival then it wont allow you to use /fly and will prevent you from accessing the

and the idoling its to kick others that aren't playing what if you were helping your mom/dad clean the house and it was for 10 minutes not a hour  but still over the limit of time set make it 15-20 minutes also make a feature that if you donate Your afk kick will be disabled if can be added to the VIP and Elite if i was confusing you or you have another problem just post in the replys other then that i say we should vote Yes Or No to this if the mijority of the server thinks this should be fixed then it should be fixed
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Kaise123

I've removed the idle kick completely. It'll be re-added if the server is populated enough, However I'll make it 15min. I don't see why you can't just disconnect if you need to go AFK anyway.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire