News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What is a Peaceful faction? (For those who don't know)

Started by jedwere, January 08, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Peaceful Faction
In Survival world, (as it what it says) its survival to the fittest! kill and raid people/factions for supremacy or for the resources you'll need...
but of course there are special factions, that are called peaceful factions, now these factions are given to factions who meet the requirements (please see the peaceful application board), peaceful factions, as the name says.. they cannot raid or kill other people, and other factions/people can raid them or kill a player form a peaceful faction, if they did, there will be a penalty, although idk what (its up to who will give you the penalty), im posting this today because of 2 players named moody somthing (idk sorry) and his friend Pestalman who apparently took my enchantment table that was still undercons. coz i logged out b4 i could finish it, and almost 90% of the public market, mostly the facilities intended for my members.

Happy Mining

Lepid

You can't kill players that are in a peaceful faction.

Quotethey cannot raid or kill other people, and other factions/people can raid them or kill a player form a peaceful faction