News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

So i was just wondering?

Started by SHARKBAIT123, December 09, 2012, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHARKBAIT123

So i just wanted to know...... How did you learn about KCV2? Like who told you or how did you find out. I am just a bit curious about the people who played on the old server and how they found out. Or if you are new to the server, please inform how you found the server.  i made an account on the forums 3 days before he announced before he was going to create a new server. So i made a few posts and and checked them frequently within those three days. Then i saw a topic made by kaise about him starting a  new server. So please share how you found at about KCV2. Thankyou  ;D

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij

I joined into what is currently MDynamics after Kaise left (about a week). I gandered at the chat every now-and-again and heard something about Kaise being awesome. I realized I missed out on all the fun! So when I heard from someone else that a new version of the server was coming out, I wanted to join! :D This is the story of how I found KCV2

Cristinasama

Well..
I joined Bublecraft and always being on forums I see that under there name it says KCv2 I didn't really pay attention to that as I was addicted playing the server >:3
When it shut down I joined other severs..then more...then more... *actually just 3 i joined :3*
The Buble forums was still up so i clicked "KCv2" and made an intro then yea pretty much how I joined

DEADShotMartini

Well actually it was out of pure curiosity, i typed in kaise123.com, and it worked. I thought to myself HOLY *BLEEP*and went on to check the forums, and they worked too.

I was most likely one of the first 3 players of the old server to see the forums, seeing as it had a mere total of 3-4 posts, with half of them from kaise, but i never registered until i saw the new server announcement.

ParagonGX

iTroll

Kaise met my brother, CrimsonTornado on another server while he was a noob at minecraft. He told him to come to this server and my bro told me about it  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Diion

hmm...

it was 15 months ago that my fellow classmate who had later become my friend, during a decusssion of a particual undiscloased conversation, had begun to converse about a PC game (it was indirectly related to the conversation) that he had described as a universe consisting entirely of blocks that could serve a specific purpose and one of the only way to obtain the blocks that you would require inorder to fulfill your needs is to obtain the raw materials from the enviroment and forge the block, it was after i had listened to and listened to his seemingly accurate description of the game that i had become intrigured by the notion of the freedom of a survival based PC game. It was not until later that evening that i had used google to locate a download of the copy of the game.

During my beginning in the world of minecraft, i had for a short time enjoyed the single player version of minecraft.
My adventure had fortanently begun without an incredibly unbelievable number of mostly unnecessary complications (i was obtaining materials, creating a safe, productive, and reliable home, and raiding the local zombies, endermen, and skeletons using a series and homemade traps (Note: I had not yet had a close experience with.... the creepers ._. )) Yes. everything was was progressing very well indeed... until... IT happened. i had left my not so humble abode in search for coal, Slimes, and redstone inorder to create my next monster trap (an automated flaming arrow machine that had incorporated a redstone loop, lava, sticky pistons, and dispensers( note: i had realized that arrow were able to catch on fire during my venture into the nether (Google had brought the awareness of its excistance ))) when, upon my return i had again ventured to my crafting table inorder to forge the blocks that i required inorder to suit my needs when suddenly, one of the green creatures that i had been spying on from the safety of my make-shift protection barrier (a 5x12x20 cobblestone wall consisting of concealed redstone wires and arrow filled dispensers) had slowly walked up to my right side, in a panic, i had quickly separated myself from my crafting affairs and unsheathed my sword so that i may in one foul swoop smite my adversary and doom him to a fiery and painful grave >:3 but, alas, it was too late, before i was able to deliver my swords lethal strike...the creeper... ignited and in contrary doomed me to a fiery grave. i had later awoke to find myself lying in a seemingly random forest that had yet seemed somehow familiar. sadly, i was at a loss because i had due to my enraged state begun randomly walking around in search for my not so humble abode. i was not able to find it.

i had decided to take my grievances to google where i had discovered the minecraft forums and planet minecraft. it was upon my entry that i was indroduced to the multiplayer minecraft world.
i had then discovered within a post, that a client that was already pre-prepared with working mulitplayer ips had excisting so, i had clicked the link that had brought me to kaise123's fourms and i had proceeded to download and install his client from utorrent.

during Frbuaray 14 2012, i had entered Servercraft amd without futher delay i had begun acting upon my minecraft instincts (gather matherals, createing a shelter, etc.)

i had lived in the server peacefully for almost 8 days, however, after my invitation to assist a player known as quackman127 with the construcation of our city, undertroplis. i was introduced to the Multiplayer Minecraft Community, and i had become involved with helping new players create buildings to obtain a higher rank inorderd to obtain more ability (Note: i had during that time not understood the urge for player to obtain more ability).

Shortly before Servercraft's name was changed to Kaisecraft, i had met many people: quackman127, Kamozigg, ginimage, Mr_Secret/ScS_Secret/Gorden (dabeast100), Briannarama, friendkiller90 (he had given me Godly enhaced armor), and fulksayyan (he had promoted my premium account to my non-premium account's rank and he yelled at me for some reason during my private decussion with him before he had allowed me to become a Merchant/Mayor :P).

it was 1 week and 2 days after i had purcased my premium account that i was, due to a series of unfortanent events led to a server known as Bublécraft that was owned by MichaelBuble (Jason) but, that is a story for anthor time.

[old mans vioce] well, that 'bout wraps up story time for today kids.

[A distance snoring sound echos from a distant background]

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on December 11, 2012, 10:32:58 AM
hmm...

it was 15 months ago that my fellow classmate who had later become my friend, during a decusssion of a particual undiscloased conversation, had begun to converse about a PC game (it was indirectly related to the conversation) that he had described as a universe consisting entirely of blocks that could serve a specific purpose and one of the only way to obtain the blocks that you would require inorder to fulfill your needs is to obtain the raw materials from the enviroment and forge the block, it was after i had listened to and listened to his seemingly accurate description of the game that i had become intrigured by the notion of the freedom of a survival based PC game. It was not until later that evening that i had used google to locate a download of the copy of the game.

During my beginning in the world of minecraft, i had for a short time enjoyed the single player version of minecraft.
My adventure had fortanently begun without an incredibly unbelievable number of mostly unnecessary complications (i was obtaining materials, creating a safe, productive, and reliable home, and raiding the local zombies, endermen, and skeletons using a series and homemade traps (Note: I had not yet had a close experience with.... the creepers ._. )) Yes. everything was was progressing very well indeed... until... IT happened. i had left my not so humble abode in search for coal, Slimes, and redstone inorder to create my next monster trap (an automated flaming arrow machine that had incorporated a redstone loop, lava, sticky pistons, and dispensers( note: i had realized that arrow were able to catch on fire during my venture into the nether (Google had brought the awareness of its excistance ))) when, upon my return i had again ventured to my crafting table inorder to forge the blocks that i required inorder to suit my needs when suddenly, one of the green creatures that i had been spying on from the safety of my make-shift protection barrier (a 5x12x20 cobblestone wall consisting of concealed redstone wires and arrow filled dispensers) had slowly walked up to my right side, in a panic, i had quickly separated myself from my crafting affairs and unsheathed my sword so that i may in one foul swoop smite my adversary and doom him to a fiery and painful grave >:3 but, alas, it was too late, before i was able to deliver my swords lethal strike...the creeper... ignited and in contrary doomed me to a fiery grave. i had later awoke to find myself lying in a seemingly random forest that had yet seemed somehow familiar. sadly, i was at a loss because i had due to my enraged state begun randomly walking around in search for my not so humble abode. i was not able to find it.

i had decided to take my grievances to google where i had discovered the minecraft forums and planet minecraft. it was upon my entry that i was indroduced to the multiplayer minecraft world.
i had then discovered within a post, that a client that was already pre-prepared with working mulitplayer ips had excisting so, i had clicked the link that had brought me to kaise123's fourms and i had proceeded to download and install his client from utorrent.

during Frbuaray 14 2012, i had entered Servercraft amd without futher delay i had begun acting upon my minecraft instincts (gather matherals, createing a shelter, etc.)

i had lived in the server peacefully for almost 8 days, however, after my invitation to assist a player known as quackman127 with the construcation of our city, undertroplis. i was introduced to the Multiplayer Minecraft Community, and i had become involved with helping new players create buildings to obtain a higher rank inorderd to obtain more ability (Note: i had during that time not understood the urge for player to obtain more ability).

Shortly before Servercraft's name was changed to Kaisecraft, i had met many people: quackman127, Kamozigg, ginimage, Mr_Secret/ScS_Secret/Gorden (dabeast100), Briannarama, friendkiller90 (he had given me Godly enhaced armor), and fulksayyan (he had promoted my premium account to my non-premium account's rank and he yelled at me for some reason during my private decussion with him before he had allowed me to become a Merchant/Mayor :P).

it was 1 week and 2 days after i had purcased my premium account that i was, due to a series of unfortanent events led to a server known as Bublécraft that was owned by MichaelBuble (Jason) but, that is a story for anthor time.

Ever thought about writing a book? I am just astonished on how you took a few simple sentences and creating a whole Freaking writing assignment on it. Your teachers must actually teach you.

Diion

Quote from: SHARKBAIT on December 11, 2012, 10:50:01 AM
hmm...

Ever thought about writing a book? I am just astonished on how you took a few simple sentences and creating a whole Freaking writing assignment on it. Your teachers must actually teach you.

hmm... i have actully been known to teach my teachers the things that i had taught myself, also, that very long post was but a mere half of the diluted version of the story, i may finished the story when i have more time to write the story ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on December 11, 2012, 11:04:21 AM
Quote from: SHARKBAIT on December 11, 2012, 10:50:01 AM
hmm...

hmm... i have actully been known to teach my teachers the things that i had taught myself, also, that very long post was but a mere half of the diluted version of the story, i may finished the story when i have more time to write the story ;D
Then you must read ALOT of books. Wish i still could be that way

LeonDaMundt

I actually, downloaded kaise's amazing MineCraft client, so from there the first server I joined was KaiseCraft from there I'm a Kaise Craftian  :D

Smoove

socal_king

I played in the first server..
I came across that one by deciding I should give minecraft a go and I searched ThePirateBay.. Ended up finding Kaise's link and really linked it.
After it shut down I just quit minecraft for a while, came back and searched to see if there was a new kaise server and to my surprise and hope there was!
Now I'm here, happily enjoying the server  ;D

Jizomeo