News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

sspandabear's Modderator Application

Started by sspandabear, December 23, 2012, 03:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sspandabear

Name:Alex Skeet-Hyde
IGN:sspandabear

I Play KaiseCraft Almost everyday for roughly 5 Hours and and have been Playing since 2 Months ago and have built 2 town and helped build 1 town by Bigh42 and they have been very successful in the server.

Before KaiseCraft i wasn't a full time MineCraft user until this year i had alot of experience on my Constole Xbox360 with mineCraft building giant structures masterpieces.

After KaiseCraft when im not on the server i am playing Hunger Games with my trusted friend Bigh42 so i can learn to be better at MineCraft Survival and PvP.

I am a basic skilled Forums person i am good at World Guard and Excellent at World Edit with my experiences of being elite in KaiseCraft i
OK at signs and Great at sign Shops.

I have a Great reputation on KCv2 and i have alot of friends or the server and i dont think i have one person on the server who dislikes me i have never been BANNED i have only been jailed for a false alarm and did receive any penalty i think i have a good reputation on KaiseCraft.

I am 14 and I live in Australia in Brisbane and i am a New Zealander But have lived in Australia for over 10 years love it and i have lots of friends at school have a almost perfect life have great Internet Connection never really lag always inform if there is a problem and have nice(AWESOME)manners and think i would be a Great Addition to the team

Regards,Alex Skeet-Hyde
XD

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: sspandabear on December 23, 2012, 03:12:51 AM

did receive any penalty i think i have a good reputation on KaiseCraft.

and have nice(AWESOME)manners and think i would be a Great Addition to the team

1) You were demoted from your Elite rank for giving AdamTrinity around 10 stacks of each of the precious blocks (Diamond, Gold and Emerald)

2) The way you reacted to me and wan when you were demoted didn't show "Awesome" manners, you told me I have no life, I sit on a couch all day, stated I'm fat and that i have no friends.

Overall, i think you'd be a very bad addition, with the attitude you display you'd get annoyed at anyone who goes against you.

00Assassin

I believe the Mod Apps are closed still? or am I mistaken?

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

I agree with dead on this...   

Then again it's always good to give second chances. With that being said my position on this app is neutral  :-X
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

i do not support.

reasons being that of aggravation (look at my fancy english eh), and that of your english skills in-game not being the best from what I have seen. i'm out.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

scottymac223

Also if i may add, when me and stephenISawesome decided to pvp, sspanda came to stephen, handed him a full suit of god armor (using /enchant) and fixed all his weapons. The following screenshot basically describes what happened, but there was also more when he told me to stfu and stop moaning.

I do not support.

Cristinasama

Quote from: scottymac223 on December 23, 2012, 07:37:20 AM
Also if i may add, when me and stephenISawesome decided to pvp, sspanda came to stephen, handed him a full suit of god armor (using /enchant) and fixed all his weapons. The following screenshot basically describes what happened, but there was also more when he told me to stfu and stop moaning.

I do not support.

Elite rules eh? I agree . Selling armor for free especially god armor should come with a price not just $1. I agree with Dead... as the KCv2 rules clearly state to respect staff.

Therefore I do not support sorry sspandabear

ParagonGX

A player with this kind of attitude and being annoying to players is not accepted on this server. I have many reports from the KCv2 Community about you and all of them are negative to both your reputation and maturity. So therefore I don't see you have the potential to become a Moderator.