News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HELLO.....its impaler

Started by The_impaler_1, December 23, 2012, 03:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_impaler_1

Well its been WAY to long..but im back from where ever i was...so im here now

im Joseph_the_impaler      some of you know me as Impaler_1

im 22 years old and a LONG time player i have been a protector ,mod, admin , and A HEAD ADMIN..i build EPIC things mostly castles and i have been on this server for along time befor the reset like 6 to 8 months ago i for it was along time ago....im from jessuocraft..but its no longer what it was in the begining..so now i have a new home.....

im looking forwerd to helping the server in most ways i can...like i know how to protect..not just point and click...i know the World Edits commands too + admin commands too..so if i could i could be a big help with the server..and some of your mods and admins?(i dont know if they are admins anymore) but some of your mods know me..and can tell you guys how cool i am or was...

ParagonGX

Welcome to the forums. I'm also from Jessuocraft as well, but probably at a much more earlier time and served as Administrator. Seeing your knowledge and your maturity, I believe you are able to apply for the rank of Moderator if you wish. Hope to see you around!  :)

Kaise123

Welcome to the Forums and the server! Hopefully you enjoy your time here, and as you are now Moderator I wish you the best of luck with your moderating duties.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Congratulations on the MOD rank dude!!!

Btw hi, I'm DEADShot

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Hij

Welcome, and gratz on the promotion!  ;D

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D