News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Greif Report: Clamen

Started by scottymac223, January 01, 2013, 03:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Well yesterday, i started me and cristinasama's new town Modernia. I asked everyone to visit and maybe purchase a house if they wanted too, it was all gong fine until clamen came along and made a huge water ball using w/e above the town spawn. I though ah maybe he didnt mean it but then within the space of a few seconds all the town paths were changed to emerald blocks, which everyone started mining (the town wasnt protected at that point, it was brand new and there were no mods on) And never guess who done it, clamen ._.

That was all yesterday, i though i'd let it slide just this once, but today when me and cristina were building our special cave house, he sent me a tp request saying he wanted to help build it, so i accepted. He did a few things that helped, but then i said ''clamen thanks for helping, could you come back later?'' and his reply was ''Fine ill go down and get my cats'' I thought to myself what is he talking about, and then i started to slowly see ocelots popping up everywhere, i called hijana to come remove them but soon after, he started spawning wolf's. Hijana kicked him but he still continued before after about 2 minutes of spamming eggs, he finally left for us to clean up the damage.

Im sorry clamen but you went a bit too far this time  :-\

Kaise123

I have banned him for 3 days. Thanks for the report xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Clamen

First of no one minned the streets;   
Quotehe sent me a tp request saying he wanted to help build it, so i accepted. He did a few things that helped, but then i said ''clamen thanks for helping, could you come back later?''
second of all i didnt say i wanted to help build anything nor did you say that to me. Scotty im your friend and all but you really need to get your facts straight.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

scottymac223

Quote from: Clamen on January 03, 2013, 02:26:20 AM
First of no one minned the streets;   
Quotehe sent me a tp request saying he wanted to help build it, so i accepted. He did a few things that helped, but then i said ''clamen thanks for helping, could you come back later?''
second of all i didnt say i wanted to help build anything nor did you say that to me. Scotty im your friend and all but you really need to get your facts straight.

3 people came along and started mining the emerald ore, Clamen.

And yes, you did, you helped me fix the paintings for the tv screen and fixed the glass panes.

If your trying to blame me as the one in the wrong then you've got another thing coming because i don't take likely to greifers, even if it is a 'joke'

Clamen

Name 3 people that started mining the ore, And get them to confess to it.
After all why ban me for grief when they griefed you're streets?
I fixed the painting and I never touched a glass pane Oh, and I think its spelt, *Griefers not greifers.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

Cristinasama

DEADShotMartini

Seeing as action has been taken and things have somewhat quietened down, Im going to lock this topic so no unnecessary arguments erupt on the forums, The latest posts I'm seeing is something that can be done in the forums integrated chat or some other networking site like Skype etc.