News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I am doing a review on Kai's New Client.

Started by FriendKiller90, September 18, 2012, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FriendKiller90

Hey guys, I am going to be making a spotlight on Kai's new Client. He has personally asked me to do it. He said he would give me a cookie so I am going to do it. The channel I will post it on is MdynamicsServer (Yes I know I made the Youtube channel for that server... I am going to change it to KillersLetsPlays because that server sucks now) Anyway... This isnt about me ranting on Mdynamics, this is about my video.

It will consist of TWO parts. Part one being how to install it and the basic features. The second part will go more in depth of the client and all the mods it has. If you want to get the latest info on all my videos, please visit http://www.killersletsplays.enjin.com. Thank you!

Kaise123

Thanks mate :) Since your doing 2 vids I'll send you 2 cookies and a box.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

BrianahRama

Pewds <3

ParagonGX

iLiviDzZ

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

vegimite is disgusting.

But, i would love to see the vids friendkiller :D see how kai's client actually works :P
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Apparently the vids were removed for some reason... And Vegemite is AWESOME. Anyone who hates Vegemite is dead to me :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Sab

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on September 27, 2012, 04:46:55 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

vegimite is disgusting.

I agree!!! Vegemite is soooo gross. Worst thing ever made.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Kaise123 on September 27, 2012, 07:40:04 PM
Apparently the vids were removed for some reason... And Vegemite is AWESOME. Anyone who hates Vegemite is dead to me :P

Well, see you in the afterlife then kai.
poop comes out of my butt

xXRoboJackXx

do i have to be the one to ask what the hey is Vegemite xD

VanillaEssence

Well, here's someone who clearly isn't from Australia. Vegemite is a bread spread which is utterly delicious, though pretty much everyone outside Australia finds it too salty/bitter.

Sab

LeonDaMundt

Hehe people complaining about Vegemite, it is nothing compared to Pakistani and Indian cuisines if normal people eat it they will die because of the spice in it but they are very tasty too, and why some people may hate Vegemite because there is a specific number of taste buds for every tongue They are:

Dull (Almost eats anything spicy and bitter)

Moderate (Can eat most of things spicy or bitter)

Average (Finds it hard to eat alot of salt)

Superstar (Can find a lot of taste in anything even if it is a small bite)

Personally, I'm a superstar and I can hardly eat an orange because of the flavor in it. but I have adapted myself to eating most of the foods.