News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

wundawaffle's Moderator Application!

Started by xWundawafflex, January 30, 2013, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xWundawafflex

Hello KCv2 Kaise123, Staff and member's
IGN: wundawaffle and you may also know me as
HecticMonkey, ScS_Monkey KcS_Monkey.
My real name is Flynn
I wish to apply for the difficult rank "Moderator"

Activity: I have been playing KCv2 sever for quite a while
now, I play on the KCv2 sever between 2-4hours
on a good day I can be one for about 5-6!

Activity Before KCv2: I was on the old Kaise123 BBGun Server "ServerCraft"
for a quite a while! My ranking on ServerCraft was Protector!
I also played On HecticPotato9's server CrazyCraft and my ranking was Admin/Cowner! this
was a fantastic server but it wasn't as famous as KCv2!
I also have played BubleCraft For about a month and my ranking was Builder!

After SeverCraft ShutDown: i went on playing BubleCraft and CrazyCraft for sometime! but sadley i didnt
get whitelisted for KCv2.
Fourm's Knowledge?: to be quite honset i dont know much about the fourm's
but there is always a chance to learn! :)

My Reputation: I think i have a really good reputation on KCv2 i have made fantastic friends,
Cristansama, Smoove, Bluestar5, Prowl, COBO1999 (But sadly COBO1999 Griefed my house :/) BenjaHack and ExpertGamer and alot of more
great people!

Additional Information: My age is 13 My Skype is hecticflynn I live in New South Wales, Australia. I speak good Australian and I speak a bit of Aboriginal! (because im a Aborigina! :) I love helping out the community, I help people who are in need! I know how to use World edit, world edit is a set of commands such as, //set, //expand, /remove, //wand, /copy, /paste, and //undo. Wolrd Guard is commands like /region flag
/region addowner, /region info, /region removemember. I know how to ban/kick players with /kick Kwaerdfg for being a naughty person /ban Ksuenjje
/ip ban sjhdjsa, i dont know much about /Res but ill learn as soon as possible!!

Things That I hate: Griefer's disrespectful people, and to
many other things that I Hate :P

What I do in my spear time? Well on the weekends I play Cricket
for most of the day.
And hanging out with friends on Friday I play Soccer and go to school and study at home which is annoying
so i try to keep most of my spear time playing on KCv2 with very nice players and staff! :)

Your's Sincerely:
wundawaffle <3

HecticPotato9

Definently support. Good with commands, tonnes of fun, friendly & an awesome builder :) Good luck

Smoove

Really cool guy, your usually calm and chill.
i support.

LightAndy

iTroll

You might want to spread your app out so it's easier to read.

What do you know about LogBlock? What do you know about the plugins you've listed, WorldGuard/WorldEdit, Residence?
And you speak Australian? Umm English is necessary, I know nothing about 'australian'  :P Joking.

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

xWundawafflex

Cristinasama

Kaise123

You speak 'strayan? Awesome. Aside from that, The application is a little short so my support is neutral.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xWundawafflex

KrayzieTrini

I support you Monkey

[spoiler][/spoiler]

xWundawafflex

Red

Support! If I had known you were HecticFlynn I would've supported as soon as you applied. You were great on servercraft, you've proven to be nice and you speak English well. I hope to see you as a mod really soon old friend  ;D
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

BlueStar5

A few punctuation/spelling errors. Also, the command isn't /ip ban  :P. But otherwise, this is a very, very good app. Support :D.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

to what Troll just said, i think a griefing history on this server makes you ineligible. sorry, no support
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."