News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

IHeartMW's Mod Application

Started by IHeartMW, February 15, 2013, 06:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartMW

Name:
Billy Olak

IGN:
billyolak78

Activity:
I was scrolling through Minecraft and saw Kaisecraft, after my feeble attempts to reopen it, but failed, and then seeing it whitelisted made me happy, I was on for a few days and quit, and after a few months of Gmod Playing, I came back, to see what had happened, I got back to the server and enjoyed it, I played on the server now for 4-5 weeks now but on the old Kaisecraft 6-7 months

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played BF3 WITH Mallvoy and had Kai and Sab as friends on Facebook, went into Garry's Mod and stayed there, but I had Minecraft for just screwing around. I was an Admin for this RPG tpe MC server, don't know it's name, but it got shut down as the people there told the users it was tough running a server and that they should go, and we did. 4-5 months of hard "shit" that I did easily and they gave up, lost 200 users, because they were to lazy......

Old Kaisecraft:
I was IHeartMW on the old server and had purchased Knight, but my bro had too, he had griefed the whole server, made ME get in trouble, After that, I had played on the server long enough to be a Protector, and stay there. I did my job, and had changed my name to ScS_Soviet. Stayed in the server for for or five months.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I moved on to build my gaming rig, happy to get rid of laptops, only to find out kaisecraft was closed, so I went to other servers, then went to play BF3 and then GMOD, then back here again...

Forums Knowledge:
I am a Moderator at pwnage-gaming.org and was owning my own site. I know how to lock topics and ban people and remove posts...

Reputition:
I was well known on the old server and now here, before, I was just looking for my job back, but now, it is because I love this server, I may push people or seem like I'm not on, I have derpy internet so....
I also built my own castle and currently building a kingdom. To go there, type /warp Predated. I have a positive outlook on everything and love talking to people. I love helping and doing some extra work for people, but it has to follow the server rules. I am always on, just only at my castle. So do that warp to get to me for help or to live with me, just pay 500$ every month ingame, and your okay!

Additional Information:
I'm 15 year's old, and live in Canada. I build computers and code, I animate and make games too, I love playing Minecraft and other games like BF3 and GMOD.

Add me on Steam:PredatedKILLER1 and on Origin: PredatedKILLER1

Billy Olak

Zlexy

app is good but the way you have spoken to me before shows that you have an aggressive attitude, no support
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

IHeartMW

I'm sorry, we got off at the wrong place, wrong time, I'm Billy, I love Kaisecraft,but hate rulebreakers, I'm really sorry Wan, I just have a really bad tempe when it comes my stuff, but it's buisness here, so I'm done, but eh, no hard feelings?

Kaise123

I'm willing to give you a second chance. Neither supporting or 'not supporting' this though
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

IHeartMW

Hij

Quote from: IHeartMW on February 16, 2013, 07:26:02 PM
Bump!

Why did you just bump a thread that we staff will look a no matter what? You seem exquisitely desperate for this position if you did the bump in a matter of a day. Besides, there are no other threads to necessarily look at in this sub-category :p

Zlexy

yup no hard feelings on a personal scale don't worry about it but despite it, it shows how aggressive you can be when someone might just give their opinion, your apology doesn't change my mind sorry
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Smoove

It has not even been a month since you last applied..

IHeartMW

Zlexy

denied on the basis of no support from a number of staff members.