News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

applying for mod second time

Started by danielzone, March 05, 2013, 09:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielzone

name:

daniel

IGN:

danielzone

activity:

I joined this server when I was 11 and I diden know this server have friendly players and I applyed for citizen after a month and I was at that rank for 2 years and decided that being a staff is awesome and I applied this for a reason

activity before kaisecraft:
I joined a server call essencecraft it is a raid server and I keep on getting killed a lot and I ragequit and I decided to quit that server and I found this server and I decided to join this server for fun

activity after kaisecraft:
after I join this server I was like pro and people friend me and me mono and animator are my best friend and I am trying to build a town and I totally love this server.

forums knowledge:
I use my internet to go online while playing minecraft and I will check stuff at the forums a lot really.

reputition:

I'm not too well known but I will try to make friends and I will help people a lot like mono have an problem and I need to help mono for the problem itself

additional infomation:

I'm 13 years old and I live at punggol,singapore. english is my first language beacuse I am good at english beacuse I speak english at home and I will be online quite a lot beacuse I love this server and I keep on going to the server and more

if I am chosed for moderator I will be happy for it

thanks!

Jizomeo

You have some grammar issues and did you look at the http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,167.0.html
Apps are closed.

TriickyzTrix

I think you need some more information. Sorry No support. As Jizomeo said; you have some grammar issues
And staff applications are closed.

Zlexy

staff applications are closed so this application is automatically void. i'll keep this in here and when staff applications re-open, we will decide then :)

- Locked until applications re-open
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Smoove

"I joined this server when I was 11 and I diden know this server have friendly players and I applyed for citizen after a month and I was at that rank for 2 years and decided"
The server has not been up for 2 years.

Zlexy

poor english, quite a lot of lying and too little info.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."