News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ciztii's Moderator application

Started by Ciztii, December 24, 2012, 03:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciztii

Name: Joshua Kirker
IGN: Ciztii
U.S.A. So I'm fluent in English. Also some Spanish and German.
Why I should be a Moderator:
I believe I would be a good moderator because I have experience owning a server and and managing my forums, also I would love to be able to help who ever needs it when ever they want it whether it be selling items to them or, making a res or World guard, checking a greif what ever they need I will be there. I am fond of WorldEdit and Logblock I am working on learning Worldguard. I have great skills on dealing with situations such as griefs and player conflicts. I also have a good reputation around the server I can't name anyone that actually doesn't like me.

Time played on server:
Greater than 2 months but no exact time. Also was on the old server very often 4-6 hours each day.
How active are you:
quite active roughly 3-5 hours a day less than before because of school ect... but any other time I'm online unless something greater comes up.
Experience:
Owner of the MinerKrew server and forums with 20+ members and know how to do pretty much any thing with commands/forums but need I learn anything new I shall.

Friends on server:
xDeadshotx, Itroll, Clamen, Hijana, D0n3four, Fearlessness, and many more.

Time on Kcv1:
My IGN has not changed from Kcv1-Kcv2. I played on kcv1 for about  5-6 months.
After KCV1 shutdown, I played on the Mdynamics server and obtained over 400 In Game Hours on Mdynamics.
As soon I heard KCV2 has opened for beta I immediately joined back by applying for the whitelist.

More info:
For info about how I own and manage the MinerKrew website and server ask Clamen or Hijana or any of MinerKrews loyal members on skype. Also I have began to recreate the original MinerKrew clan base (with help from Clamen, D0n3four, and Hijana and I also hope to meet many new friends and gain new clan members. I believe I am more ready than ever to take on the task as a moderator and to help any people that need it.

Cristinasama

support really good player and his really nice

Mr1Quit

TJ Bürkes

I will support. He's a nice player, as well as a knowledgeable one.

~Analogue

Red

Nice app, you have my support.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Osama

-support- good luck i hope u become a mod u deserve it u are a great player
:D
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

sexymf

you have my support . great player, friend and, clan member

Kaise123

I'm going to talk to staff about this, but it's not very likely that you will be accepted.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Jizomeo

Revanger

~Support
We didn't build together but im often on server and i see him so yeah.. i think he deservs it..
Good Luck Man :)
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Ciztii

It's ok please take as much time as you need.

Pop_A_Cap_In_YA

I don't spend time near citzii but have seen his work and heard he was a good friend and clan leader. Support :)

I like cats if you didn't notice.

Ciztii

I have been here quite a while now. Was I forgot about?

iTroll

None of the open applications were 'forgotten', they just take a while if they're borderline.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D