News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Moderator. Just117

Started by Craizyd00d, April 05, 2013, 04:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HanSolo

I agree with you Leon, but don't be so hard on him, do you remember when you was applying for mod?

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Craizyd00d on April 05, 2013, 08:03:47 AM
I asked you once and you started with the pictures but nvm i dont wanna fight :/ ...
I took a picture to show that you were bothering me. believe me, I don't want to fight too. And I like you as a guy! So anyways ill give my:

Support! Sorry if I was hard to you.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: HanSolo on April 05, 2013, 08:04:38 AM
I agree with you Leon, but don't be so hard on him, do you remember when you was applying for mod?
May you read again. And I apologized to him anyways.

Jizomeo

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 05, 2013, 08:06:06 AM
Quote from: Craizyd00d on April 05, 2013, 08:03:47 AM
I asked you once and you started with the pictures but nvm i dont wanna fight :/ ...
I took a picture to show that you were bothering me. believe me, I don't want to fight too. And I like you as a guy! So anyways ill give my:

Support! Sorry if I was hard to you.
Why do you support? Anyways I don't support cause you got banned and I really don't think you got hacked :/ sorry bud but I don't support.

Zlexy

I personally don't think you know your commands as shown when asked about them on TeamSpeak, also, a past history of a lack of account security puts me off.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."