News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Report: ChocolateJam1

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 19, 2013, 11:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastergamer23

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 01:45:09 AM
Quote from: Chocolatejam1 on June 20, 2013, 01:43:55 AM
Hoho You now want to make me perm ban

I done nothing

I got mini map

I got skills

1.When you will be banned, it can never be a perm ban

2.What has flying got to do with minimap?

3.You're skills are flying?
You always complain that i killed you in Sithlords base
You even moved fast

Quote from: DARK on June 20, 2013, 01:46:00 AM
Skills as in your maturity to disobey rules?

Not my skills is about pvp and that's your skill

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:48:14 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 01:41:45 AM
Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:39:21 AM
I just realised that we added NoCheat into survival, eliminating all fly hack clients effects. Unless he somehow bypassed it, I'd like to see if you can get another screenshot.
I don't have other screenshots because he was constantly fly hitting me with a bow which knocked me back a bit too far.

It's really hard to take screenshots when someone is knocking you back constantly.
Unless pushing a button on your keyboard requires your utmost highest power to hit, it's easy to hit the PrntScrn button (you can hit it when the need feels right then fight him off).

Yeah, I know that, but my keyboard is not working fine lately, I'm looking forward to buying a Razor Onza or any other one, as some of the buttons stop functioning.

You evenmoved fast

So, you are accusing me that I use hacks? Well sir, let me tell you something, I can't even use Kai's modded client because the armour disappears and I can't see what everyone else is wearing and also can't see what they have in their hands, so right now, I have the Vanilla Client.

Sorry for arguing with him like a child, but I need to answer everything he tells me, and I can guarantee that he uses hacks.

Mastergamer23

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 01:51:53 AM
Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:48:14 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 01:41:45 AM
Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:39:21 AM
I just realised that we added NoCheat into survival, eliminating all fly hack clients effects. Unless he somehow bypassed it, I'd like to see if you can get another screenshot.
I don't have other screenshots because he was constantly fly hitting me with a bow which knocked me back a bit too far.

It's really hard to take screenshots when someone is knocking you back constantly.
Unless pushing a button on your keyboard requires your utmost highest power to hit, it's easy to hit the PrntScrn button (you can hit it when the need feels right then fight him off).

Yeah, I know that, but my keyboard is not working fine lately, I'm looking forward to buying a Razor Onza or any other one, as some of the buttons stop functioning.

You evenmoved fast

So, you are accusing me that I use hacks? Well sir, let me tell you something, I can't even use Kai's modded client because the armour disappears and I can't see what everyone else is wearing and also can't see what they have in their hands, so right now, I have the Vanilla Client.

Sorry for arguing with him like a child, but I need to answer everything he tells me, and I can guarantee that he uses hacks.

You only arguing like a child i even did not fly if i fly my java crash then Mr?

Lionbaita

Saw him flying he is not good he has a bad history.
What else do u need? screenshots? i dont got.
-Osama
Why he got so many haters if its wrong???..

Mastergamer23

Quote from: Lionbaita on June 20, 2013, 02:09:57 AM
Saw him flying he is not good he has a bad history.
What else do u need? screenshots? i dont got.
-Osama
Why he got so many haters if its wrong???..

Who are you?

Indeed everyone hates me idk why coz they think im stupid When i kill them they always complain like Elites

HanSolo

Saw him flying couple minutes ago (No screenies, was eating atm), I would like to ban him for 7 days, if no Staff complain

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: HanSolo on June 20, 2013, 02:24:57 AM
Saw him flying couple minutes ago (No screenies, was eating atm), I would like to ban him for 7 days, if no Staff complain
This is not the first time, and I thought if someone is caught repedatly flying, he is atleast banned for 2 weeks or permanent ban, I'm not a moderator, but I'm just saying.

Mastergamer23

Quote from: HanSolo on June 20, 2013, 02:24:57 AM

Han i wasn't flying i was going to hunt zenentricks

LeonDaMundt

Kempis

I don't understand this ban report. Who is it about? Chocolatejam or LeonMundt?
Chocolate jam started the topic about Leon, and then it all went to getting Chocolatejam banned???

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Ranemist on June 21, 2013, 07:15:01 AM
I don't understand this ban report. Who is it about? Chocolatejam or LeonMundt?
Chocolate jam started the topic about Leon, and then it all went to getting Chocolatejam banned???

Actually I started the topic Page 1, and it's about Chocolatejam flying in survival.

mkm98

he flying inv ppl in her fac and kick them and kill them to get the stuff like he do at me and jop07.

Kaise123

Locked. NoCheat should stop all flying in Survival (I fixed it)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire