News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Report: ChocolateJam1

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 19, 2013, 11:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

This is a report about ChocolateJam1 flying in survival, when I started bow-shooting him he immediatiely flew about 2 blocks high and stood there for about 20 seconds, it was not lag as the other players were getting damaged as it was pvp, after 20 seconds he immediately arose a bit a more (about 2 more blocks) and then when I said "Flying!" he hit the ground and started slashing me with his sword:

Proof:

And also, mastergamer23(chocolatejam) has a istory of flying, but none of us have ever had any proof, now we do, please consider this report wisely.

Hij

I would like to believe that he is flying, believe me. But the way he is portrayed in the screenshot makes it look like he is only jumping up and down repeatedly. 50/50 chance that this warn/ban will be taken into action, I'll have to wait for more feedback from other staff members.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:18:57 AM
I would like to believe that he is flying, believe me. But the way he is portrayed in the screenshot makes it look like he is only jumping up and down repeatedly. 50/50 chance that this warn/ban will be taken into action, I'll have to wait for more feedback from other staff members.

I see, he always flies away when we take a screenshot, this time we caught him, not the best moment, but yeah, and also he escaped by flying when we tried to suffocate him.

Michael5017

Support! He needs to get banned.

I saw him flying in other places too in survival with leon and other faction members. But i have no proof srry

Mastergamer23

Omg leon i lagged so hard that my game could restart but when i was chasing you I got back at the place i jumped

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

He was Tpa'ing in survival.No proof i dont got social spy.check console.
Support leon when i killed himhe came to survivalspawn and found me in one second which means he has nodus waypoints and fly.
He flyed in front of me

iNoobish

Guys. Get proof please or this is no reason to get him banned.

Hij

I just realised that we added NoCheat into survival, eliminating all fly hack clients effects. Unless he somehow bypassed it, I'd like to see if you can get another screenshot.

DARK

I might be new but i saw him flying for real i hit him hard, and he said Ciao to me and he flyed off.First i though flying is simply allowed then i saw it isn't
please clear his inventory he is very bad.As well as known as a pvp logger too.NoCheat is off for a while.people can fly as i checked.Even water walking is possible now

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:39:21 AM
I just realised that we added NoCheat into survival, eliminating all fly hack clients effects. Unless he somehow bypassed it, I'd like to see if you can get another screenshot.
I don't have other screenshots because he was constantly fly hitting me with a bow which knocked me back a bit too far.

It's really hard to take screenshots when someone is knocking you back constantly.

Mastergamer23

Hoho You now want to make me perm ban

I done nothing

I got mini map

I got skills
Some people got glitch when i look at them i saw them flying 2 blocks
Even in sith

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Chocolatejam1 on June 20, 2013, 01:43:55 AM
Hoho You now want to make me perm ban

I done nothing

I got mini map

I got skills

1.When you will be banned, it can never be a perm ban

2.What has flying got to do with minimap?

3.You're skills are flying?

DARK

Skills as in your maturity to disobey rules?

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: DARK on June 20, 2013, 01:46:00 AM
Skills as in your maturity to disobey rules?
+1, he keeps on disobeying the rules by flying, this time I wish he is caught and proper action is taken.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 01:41:45 AM
Quote from: Vristavia on June 20, 2013, 01:39:21 AM
I don't have other screenshots because he was constantly fly hitting me with a bow which knocked me back a bit too far.

It's really hard to take screenshots when someone is knocking you back constantly.
Unless pushing a button on your keyboard requires your utmost highest power to hit, it's easy to hit the PrntScrn button (you can hit it when the need feels right then fight him off).