News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The New Mall!

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 11, 2013, 06:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello, Leon here, I know the mall has been made for a while but I just wante to know how Kaisecraftians liked it.

Great! 1. It's huge and looks very nice.
2. I really like the way it's organized, and how people especially new guys react to it.

I liked the old mall better, It's hard to find items here.
OVERPRICED Please fix.

So, there you go this is how peope reacted to the new mall, Persoanlly I like this mall better, as it is huge and looks very nice.

I would like to thank the people who made this Mall possible

Kaise123

Yeah feedback would be nice :) and if you say that it's overpriced, Could you please include the areas that are overpriced the most and need attending to, and I'll have someone look at it. Thanks
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on March 11, 2013, 07:31:22 PM
Yeah feedback would be nice :) and if you say that it's overpriced, Could you please include the areas that are overpriced the most and need attending to, and I'll have someone look at it. Thanks
Well it's not too overpriced for me because I've got some money, mostly guests and citizens are complaining. well, in some places I thought some things were truly overpriced.

Minerals (Gold,Iron,Diamonds etc etc)
Jukebox CD'S
Red stone Accessories
Tools
Wool

If i can find some more ill tell you right away ;D

socal_king

I only went to the mall to buy some ice (Builder can't spawn it)
It was like $50 for 1 block haha.. had to buy like 30 so it was pretty costly but I haven't searched the rest of the mall.

Zlexy

some materials are specifically put to a high price. though if you can tell us specific areas as Kai said then we'll be sure to take a look :)

the mall layout is not the best i will admit (i built most of the building - with help from Brianahrama), but it was the best we could do with it looking nice and without alot of item frames.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Well it's not too overpriced for me because I've got some money, mostly guests and citizens are complaining. well, in some places I thought some things were truly overpriced.

Minerals (Gold,Iron,Diamonds etc etc)
Jukebox CD'S
Red stone Accessories
Tools
Wool

If i can find some more ill tell you right away