News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hacked!

Started by Jizomeo, March 12, 2013, 01:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizomeo

Yesterday and today I tried logging in and it said the same Nick is playing. I have talked to smooves and he said it was one of the three brothers (Crimson blue ITroll) idk who hacked on me tho. Any mods/Sr.mods know which one?

Kaise123

Was your password secure (As in, was it something unique not just like 'password')?

If it was them, It's impossible to tell which one.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Jizomeo

My Nick I think made them think of my password (if it's them). I will change my pass to a hard one so that doesn't happen again.

ParagonGX

Why would they have even tried to hack your account and not target any other accounts?

Hij

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on March 13, 2013, 11:41:16 AM
Why would they have even tried to hack your account and not target any other accounts?

The person that hacked his account (Trigga52) also hacked different accounts, as well. The same person is also responsible for the 11-13 new VIP's on the server (as the VIP's were bought without Jizomeo's consent)

iTroll

Quote from: Hij on March 13, 2013, 11:52:25 AM
Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on March 13, 2013, 11:41:16 AM

The person that hacked his account (Trigga52) also hacked different accounts, as well. The same person is also responsible for the 11-13 new VIP's on the server (as the VIP's were bought without Jizomeo's consent)

THANK YOU! OMG SAVED BY A BRONY HOW IRONIC xD
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

There is no way that your PayPal could have been hacked through the server, And there is NO way that any individual could hack your PayPal, Leaving the only possible way of this happening being your computer itself being 'hacked'. I recommend that you get a DECENT antivirus program and check what's in your startup list (MSconfig for win2k-7 and in task manager for windows 8)

Like I said to my staff about AuthMe;
"That's (nearly) impossible. Doesn't matter what people say, I OWN the server and I can't even see their passwords. The only way they could get them would be guessing (Shitty passwords) or keylogging them."

The 'nearly' being a dedicated team of hackers with computers powerful enough to brute force a 256-bit encrypted SHA-1 string. I highly doubt we have anyone like that on the server, and if we did they would probably target someone more important.

As for you Jizomeo, I apologise for the inconvenience and hassle this probably caused you. I'll refund your PayPal payments immediately and demote those who were donated for. I did originally 'fight back' at the payment disputes as I was unaware of the situation. You could have contacted me and explained the situation and I would have refunded you without you having to go to all the effort of contacting your financial institution to initiate a chargeback.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire