News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

MrKool_Beanz's Moderator Application

Started by MrKoolBeanz, March 14, 2013, 08:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKoolBeanz

NAME:
Cesar Ramirez

IGN:
MrKool_Beanz

ACTIVITY:
I was some of the few that got white listed and i had been active until around December i didn't get on because of Christmas and other things. Except from that i have been active mostly around 2-5 hours a day and around 4-8 hours on weekends.

ACTIVITY BEFORE KAISECRAFT:
kaisecraftv1 was my first online experience on minecraft so i don't have any activity before kaisecraft.

OLD KAISECRAFT:
like i said before kaisecraft was my first server but while on old kaisecraft i learned about protecting buildings and how the economy on minecraft worked. i was introduced to kcv1 from fajitas he told me about it and i am glad i heard of it because i enjoyed it very much while it was up.

ACTIVITY AFTER KAISECRAFT:
after kaisecraft shut down fajitas introduced me to Bublecraft. while on bublecraft i learned about ranks and how to apply, i also learned of WE and WG. on Bublecraft i met many great players that taught me things about the commands.

FORUMS KNOWLEDGE:
i know how to create, lock, modify.

i have a great reputation on kcv2 i am nice and very helpful to newcomers, i try to help the most i can to protect residences with RES and some other simple commands. most people that have met me know that i have a great sense of humor and also friendly.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
i am 13 yrs. old i live in the united states but i was born in mexico, i am very fluent in english and spanish. i have made a town named ButterTown and is known by many, i have also created a group called "ButterBros" which is why i am mostly known. i make great builds and love to design new buildings. i play ps3 so if any of you ps3 players want to add me ill put my psn at the end.

I hope i get moderator on kcv2 and i hope you have a great day, Thank you.

P.S my psn: xxKool_BeanzXx

Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

KrayzieTrini

Beanz is a very kool player, also has knowledge of commands. He really is an experienced player, support. :D ;D

MrKoolBeanz

Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

TriickyzTrix

I'm not sure if you agree to this, but I think you need some more information based on your application
My support is neutral, until you have got some more information on you application.
The app is good formatted. :)

-Blarno-

In my opinion, there's not enough info.

You should add some commands you know, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Coreprotect etc; not just say you know them.

-Blarno

Zlexy

Leaning towards not supporting ATM. Too little info, sorry. If you can put alot more info in, I might change my mind. Also, we are really looking for EU mods mainly, which i know you cannot help, but we need people to be active in a european timezone (7am most NA times)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Way too little info and your English is very poor in some areas of the application.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire