News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Favorite Book

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 31, 2013, 04:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

I really love reading and I'm pretty sure many guys here like it too.

Here are my favorite books:

Novels: Treasure Island
            Little Woman

Kid Novels: Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
                  Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Favorite Series: Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Here is my drawing of some characters of diary of a wimpy kid. What are your favorite games?

Garen

Personally, i don't have one particular book that is my favorite, but my favorite series is the Inheritance cycle.

Kaise123

Quote from: Garen on March 31, 2013, 05:53:43 PM
Personally, i don't have one particular book that is my favorite, but my favorite series is the Inheritance cycle.

Damn, You got there before me. The Inheritance series is by far the best I have ever read.
[spoiler]I was a little disappointed at the end of Inheritance though, I expected something... More to happen between Eragon and Arya ;)

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kaise123

Why did I have to think about Inheritance ;( Feeeeeelllsssssss. I absolutely adore that series.. I wish there was so much more. Damnit I made myself sad because I've read it all... And it's so good how it is yet there is so much more that I want

Hij

Inheritance for me, as well. I believe it's the only series that actually caught my eyes when I read through it.

LeonDaMundt

I need to read this book called Inheritance Cycle too, it looks like a great series.

Garen

Quote from: Kaise123 on March 31, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Damn, You got there before me. The Inheritance series is by far the best I have ever read.
[spoiler]I was a little disappointed at the end of Inheritance though, I expected something... More to happen between Eragon and Arya ;)

I was a little disappointed too:(.

[spoiler]I kind of hoped that It would have shown more about after he had left, like him training the new Dragon Riders. :) I also kind of wanted to know who Angela was. :o[/spoiler]

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 03, 2013, 12:33:26 AM
I need to read this book called Inheritance Cycle too, it looks like a great series.

The first book is called Eragon. :P

Kaise123

Quote from: Garen on April 04, 2013, 07:54:02 AM

[spoiler]I kind of hoped that It would have shown more about after he had left, like him training the new Dragon Riders. :) I also kind of wanted to know who Angela was. :o[/spoiler]
Mmm yeah same

[spoiler]I was also hoping that Arya and Eragon would AT LEAST kiss, And something would happen between their dragons as well. I think the end of the last book was a little rushed. Christopher Paolini has suggested that he will write more books that reveal some things that were left open on Angela, Etc. They will be separate books though, not a direct sequel (Either a book based in the future, Or a Prequel)[/spoiler]

jason87047

Ya i must be the only one who hasn't read that book here lol :P
But my favorite book is The Hitchhikers Ultimate Guide to the Galaxy :D great book

Kaise123

Quote from: jason87047 on April 09, 2013, 02:22:33 PM
Ya i must be the only one who hasn't read that book here lol :P
But my favorite book is The Hitchhikers Ultimate Guide to the Galaxy :D great book

Douglas Adams must have been SO high when he wrote that book...

Garen

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 04, 2013, 09:43:00 PM
Quote from: Garen on April 04, 2013, 07:54:02 AM

Mmm yeah same

[spoiler]I was also hoping that Arya and Eragon would AT LEAST kiss, And something would happen between their dragons as well. I think the end of the last book was a little rushed. Christopher Paolini has suggested that he will write more books that reveal some things that were left open on Angela, Etc. They will be separate books though, not a direct sequel (Either a book based in the future, Or a Prequel)[/spoiler]

Same.
I know that he has made a book called "Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia", but I haven't read it. [spoiler] I think it would be kinda cool if a new book was either: A) Had the first eragon as the main character(the one Eragon was named after); B] Based around Oromis's life.I would love to see how Oromis started his journey.;C) In the future, based around the lives of a new dragon rider, being trained by Eragon or Arya.Perhaps even about a new Dwarf or Urgal rider! Those are my ideas, but I doubt they will happen  :( [/spoiler]

Kaise123

Quote from: Garen on April 10, 2013, 01:22:40 PM
I know that he has made a book called "Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia", but I haven't read it. [spoiler] I think it would be kinda cool if a new book was either: A) Had the first eragon as the main character(the one Eragon was named after); B] Based around Oromis's life.I would love to see how Oromis started his journey.;C) In the future, based around the lives of a new dragon rider, being trained by Eragon or Arya.Perhaps even about a new Dwarf or Urgal rider! Those are my ideas, but I doubt they will happen  :( [/spoiler]

I would love to see all of those :D

PsyhoX

I personally love Harry Potter series and The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Leon did you draw that?  :o
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt