News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Recent Server Downtime/Crashes

Started by Zlexy, April 04, 2013, 02:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

I apologize for the recent server downtime in the European timezones. It appears earlier today, the server went down through a "Botnet/proxy error" where the server is running but something prevented players from joining, this error happened about 3 hours ago and during that 3 hour time period between then and now, no one could get on server which I apologize for.

I've fixed this now, I was in work which is why i couldn't and didn't have enough spare time. If it happens again, contact me on Skype because it'll most likely be me that'll be online, as Kai and Gorden will be at school/sleeping.

Thank you
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Quote from: Zlexy on April 04, 2013, 02:43:45 AM
I apologize for the recent server downtime in the European timezones. It appears earlier today, the server went down through a "Botnet/proxy error" where the server is running but something prevented players from joining, this error happened about 3 hours ago and during that 3 hour time period between then and now, no one could get on server which I apologize for.

I've fixed this now, I was in work which is why i couldn't and didn't have enough spare time. If it happens again, contact me on Skype because it'll most likely be me that'll be online, as Kai and Gorden will be at school/sleeping.

Thank you

The root cause of the problem has now been resolved :) Thanks Zlex
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire