News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What do I do before it starts?

Started by David, April 05, 2013, 07:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I see the server "Connection Refused" was the server already playing and I can't reach the server or its really like this time,
I waited because I need to take a pictures of my buildings today, its already a week and I would like to apply for builder, I only took 2 pictures, I waited, waited waited *Closing eyes really slowly* a-and wai....................*Snoring**15 minutes later...**wakes up* =.= huh?, I smell smoke, where is that coming? *Forgot he was microwaving pizza* *Goes to kitchen* =.= huh? oh just fire.....FIRE! AAAAAAAAAAAH! *Clears Fire* phew :I *Looks at pizza* aw, how am I going to eat this? its burnt, =.= I'm big trouble when my mom see this! *Hears door open* O.O;, Mom: Honey I'm home! H-h-h-h-hello mom hehehehehehehehe, nothing here! Mom: oh really?  y-yes! nothing.............

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Kaise123

Oh that sucks... Pizza of all things! Anyways, The server is back up and running now, Sorry about that.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

David

Well, its okay, I was denied but I'm not gonna give up, I still have 5 buildings on its way to finish line! You will see.
List Of Builds (Coming Soon)
1. PBI - Planning Building for Inventions, will be the place I invent a lot of stuff. [/warp P.B.I]
2. Cloud Kingdom (Official Blunar city) - Where my one and only house will be built, in a high sky with clouds made of white wool. [/warp Blunarcity]
3. Blue Club - Where Dj's play, everybody dances and yes, drinks. [/warp BlueClub]
4. Big Farm - Where I will plant potato and a lot more. [/warp BigFarm]
5. Blunar Castle - A huge Castle, where I will store dragon eggs, wither stars and items that are very valuable. [/warp BlunarCastle]

I wish I could finish this now but each will take 4 - 6 days or weeks, or months, or years, the truth no one ever lend me a hand,
costs are also required, but sure when I finish this all I will enjoy myself. and kaise, could you remove the /warp Blunarcity? please.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: David on April 06, 2013, 02:49:15 AM
Well, its okay, I was denied but I'm not gonna give up, I still have 5 buildings on its way to finish line! You will see.
List Of Builds (Coming Soon)
1. PBI - Planning Building for Inventions, will be the place I invent a lot of stuff. [/warp P.B.I]
2. Cloud Kingdom (Official Blunar city) - Where my one and only house will be built, in a high sky with clouds made of white wool. [/warp Blunarcity]
3. Blue Club - Where Dj's play, everybody dances and yes, drinks. [/warp BlueClub]
4. Big Farm - Where I will plant potato and a lot more. [/warp BigFarm]
5. Blunar Castle - A huge Castle, where I will store dragon eggs, wither stars and items that are very valuable. [/warp BlunarCastle]

I wish I could finish this now but each will take 4 - 6 days or weeks, or months, or years, the truth no one ever lend me a hand,
costs are also required, but sure when I finish this all I will enjoy myself. and kaise, could you remove the /warp Blunarcity? please.
Oh I'm very sorry I couldn't help you, I'll surely help you next time as having a plan is just great! So yeah! Welcome your new builder.

David