News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hamza's Moderator Application

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, April 06, 2013, 03:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

Username:Hamza
Email:Cdeeky@hotmail.com
How long have you been at the server:
2 or 3 years.
What is your age:
I never told anyone my real age but I will tell now,16 years old.
Where are u from and what is your timezone:
I am from Saudi Arabia (but i'm not an Arab)my timezone is all day except 5 hours.
why do you think you would be a good staff member:
Because I love helping but I need commands and want to fix some glitches which are very bad.
And the hackers. Don't let me get started they just come to me and kill me and i don't even notice.and more
but its the main idea.
Do i understand about abusing my powers or not:
Yes i'll never abuse my powers because i want everyone to expect me as a human and respect me.
I also will not get bribed.Or tp to people for unnecessary reasons.
I will check everything before helping ANYONE.
I will not unban before taking permission from Admins or Sr.Mods.
So i don't like abusing powers.

Do you understand that if you give items to ANYONE, or break ANY of the rules, you WILL get banned:
Yes i do know if i just give out free stuff and go breaking rules i will be banned ETC
I never give people free stuff.I will not even give stuff to my brother...
                                                I will accept any comment or anything.
                                                            Accept or not I like the server.
                                                                                                           Thanks,
                                                                                                                                     Hamza

iLiviDzZ

This is far to small, you will never get mod for this app..

Sorry but this will be an instant deny
poop comes out of my butt

Deathdefyer99

This server has been up since October 2012
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

iLiviDzZ

Even SC has only been on since octoberish last year. So you are still lying
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

A bit too small application you do seem serious but if you could include your knowledge of commands and maybe add some more information ill surely support you.

-Neutral

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."