News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Im Leaving

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, April 09, 2013, 02:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

I want to leave Kcv2 . Because i have been facing difficulties with the mod's making fun of me and my APPLICATONS. Etc. So is there
a server i can join.In which people are kind.
And there is only one world.
If your the owner its better.
please dont put negative comments
I know u will...
                   So i dont need to say anything.
                           "Who Am I To Say Anything About The Server"

Michael5017

D: We will miss you!

And, join StillCraft
Its not so good but it have rank and maps of KCv1

IP: (Giving soon because im not on my computer)

IP and server will change abit soon, so add me on skype.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

What is your Skype name?

LeonDaMundt

Exi

Well, it's been good to have you here, and if the moderators insulted you in any way, I apologize to you on behalf of the whole KCv2 staff.

Michael5017

DEADShotMartini

Hamza, No mod has humiliated you or made fun of you.

The only case i can think to is about 5 days ago when me and Zlexy were talking to you about survival rules, you consistently kept spamming us with questions and wouldn't accept the fact that we were right about our own server. You kept challenging mods about factors in the survival world such as intimidation etc, yet when you got a straight up answer from an admin and a Sr. Mod you still wouldn't believe it.

Also your apps have nothing to do with this, there is a reason we have a way of accepting mod apps, and apps are nothing that can humiliate you, on behalf of a lot of people, your mod apps were downright poor, lacking in information and necessary additions and they also went into something we didn't need to know, if you wanted to have a better chance at mod, you should have followed the exemplar and not made up your own format or question criteria.

HanSolo

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 09, 2013, 03:50:32 AM

The only case i can think to is about 5 days ago when me and Zlexy were talking to you about survival rules, you consistently kept spamming us with questions and wouldn't accept the fact that we were right about our own server. You kept challenging mods about factors in the survival world such as intimidation etc, yet when you got a straight up answer from an admin and a Sr. Mod you still wouldn't believe it.

Also your apps have nothing to do with this, there is a reason we have a way of accepting mod apps, and apps are nothing that can humiliate you, on behalf of a lot of people, your mod apps were downright poor, lacking in information and necessary additions and they also went into something we didn't need to know, if you wanted to have a better chance at mod, you should have followed the exemplar and not made up your own format or question criteria.

Agree with DeadShot, You weren't insulted by anyone, in the matter of fact peoples like you, including me. So if you are really leaving, then goodbye and hope to see you soon :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: HanSolo on April 09, 2013, 05:19:09 AM
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 09, 2013, 03:50:32 AM

Agree with DeadShot, You weren't insulted by anyone, in the matter of fact peoples like you, including me. So if you are really leaving, then goodbye and hope to see you soon :)

The only instance i can think of is on the server earlier Hamza had asked Zlexy to take a look at his Moderator application. I had said to him "Your Moderator application is far to small, i think there is Builder application's which have more information in them". But you have been causing a arguments with Zlexy. Accusing me of being a hacker because you had died, by fall damage. Although i am sorry to see you go.

If it's what you feel is right. Goodbye friend
poop comes out of my butt

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

hamza you were so kind to me and so funny and awesome,now you hate me and you dont even want to join jedwere faction and i have no idea why and Everyone love you in this server you only need to show theme your heart and be nice like everyone, right theres a mos that they are so muchmean but...i still love theme like zlexy and livid and leonmundt and EVERYONE and You  :) and i will realky miss you if your leaveing the server  :'( Bye and i wish i can see you soon :'(
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares