News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BANNING SHAKIRA

Started by Monochromicorn, April 13, 2013, 05:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monochromicorn

>:( Hey Mono here ):<

We would like to ban Shakira cause she has been acting like a b*tch to us all.
Below is the proof (click on the small pictures to see the full image):

If you want to support me comment below
    I
    I
   V

!Mono OUT!

scottymac223

Support this, every single time she logs in she just wants to start an argument. Its really annoying.

Michael5017

Uuhm... You guys begon saying bitch etc to shakira12345 and then she saided something back to you guys, so mono, scotty and shakira needs to get muted/banned

Monochromicorn

Quote from: Michael5017 on April 13, 2013, 05:59:27 PM
Uuhm... You guys begon saying bitch etc to shakira12345 and then she saided something back to you guys, so mono, scotty and shakira needs to get muted/banned
no we didnt i just supported scotty cause shakira was fighting with him so yeah it wasnt my fault

DEADShotMartini

Provide proof.

Also;

LOL

The 2d pic made my laugh like f**k, She's what? 11 and making arguments over age, anyway.

I muted her for 2 days @ (13/4/2013, 9:07 GMT)

Michael5017

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 13, 2013, 06:07:33 PM

Provide proof.

Also;

LOL

The 2d pic made my laugh like f**k, She's what? 11 and making arguments over age, anyway.

I muted her for 2 days @ (13/4/2013, 9:07 GMT)

Well, Mono, christina, scotty and me were playing Hide N Seek and then a few players lefted. A few minutes later Shakira joined Hide N Seek and she didnt wanted to be it then i think mono or scotty were saying these things.

Sorry, i dont have pictures but, if you have access to console and can see chat history then you can see proof

I dont care, if you dont believe me i saw what i saw!

LeonDaMundt

Well, although I wasn't there, in pretty sure she's not the type of person who pesters and bothers anyone without anyone doing that to her first.

Exi

I find this very amusing and most interesting. I'd definitely win every argument I would have with her. She's talking about being older, but uses 'your dead mom' as a way to insult people. This just shows her immaturity.
Irony, don't we all love it?

<3

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Exi on April 14, 2013, 06:20:58 PM
I find this very amusing and most interesting. I'd definitely win every argument I would have with her. She's talking about being older, but uses 'your dead mom' as a way to insult people. This just shows her immaturity.
Irony, don't we all love it?

<3

Well Exi my friend you'll be pleased to know she has apparently decided that being self centred is the right way to go and has decided to leave because action has been taken against her.

<3

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."