News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Opinions

Started by Garen, April 21, 2013, 05:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your opinion of Garen?

I like Garen.
4 (36.4%)
I don't dislike Garen, but I don't like him much either.
1 (9.1%)
I've never met Garen.
5 (45.5%)
I don't really like Garen, but I don't hate him.
0 (0%)
I completely despise Garen!
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Garen

Hello fellow KaiseCraftians! ;D

I am just posting this to see what people think of me. Be honest, even if you don't like me! :)
Just post and/or vote!
But, uh, yeah...that's it I suppose!

LeonDaMundt

Good topic, I met you before and you seem like an intelligent person! And really kind.

HanSolo

Honestly, I find you a bit annoying, but other than that, you are very good and respective player

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Garen

Quote from: HanSolo on April 21, 2013, 05:37:08 AM
Honestly, I find you a bit annoying, but other than that, you are very good and respective player

Thanks for being honest. :) But may I ask what you find annoying about me?

HanSolo

First off all I didn't mean to insult you in any way, and I find you A BIT annoying when you are in game

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Garen

It's fine, I'm not insulted. :) I just wanted to know how I could become, you know, less annoying. xD
When I said "thanks", I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. :)

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

i think you a helpful guy a little, thats right i didnt met him but somtimes he help people and that makes me feel...awesome
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares