News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

raperv26's 2nd Moderator Application

Started by raperv26, April 24, 2013, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: raperv26 on April 25, 2013, 09:37:38 PM
I have now edited it and I have researched the commands for World Edit, Residence and Core Protect.
You forgot world guard, still try to include some more info.

raperv26

I have already added World Guard and I will try to put more info.

iLiviDzZ

Raper, i like the size of this application. Don't listen to many people above me. The application itself has enough information and it's good information. About you though, i like you as a person but i feel you could become irresponsible with your commands and power. All of the staff know you are a dedicated member of the community and i think you can change and become more responsible as the server progresses.

I support you.

P.S. Guys, can we not have neutral supports. It doesn't prove anything about Raper and if he deserves moderator in your own opinions.

Thanks Livid
poop comes out of my butt

raperv26

Thanks for your support iLivid!

TriickyzTrix

I think you need some more, other than that. I like you as a player in the server, you have to respect and follow everything. I think you can be a great moderator so I'll say

- Support

raperv26

LeonDaMundt

After you included more information. I'll be glad to support.

[Support]

raperv26

Thank You LeonMundt for your Support!

Smoove

Nice app, I honestly think you can become a bit more mature and you will easily learn the commands you do not, I think you could possibly make a good moderator.

~Support

raperv26

Kaise123

After reviewing your changes to the application and seeing the support from other staff members and players, I think that you do have the potential to make a good (And especially active) staff member. I do however, Also agree with what iLiviDzZ said:
Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 25, 2013, 11:53:05 PM
The application itself has enough information and it's good information. About you though, i like you as a person but i feel you could become irresponsible with your commands and power. All of the staff know you are a dedicated member of the community and i think you can change and become more responsible as the server progresses.

There are small annoying/immature things that you do that could hinder your ability to keep this position should you get it. You need to remember not to annoy people in chat. I've noticed this especially when you continually repeat my name when I don't reply immediately, And similar things to that. EDIT: Also, You asking moderators to check the application after you edit it is not a good move. In the future, Just bump the post and we will see it and review it when we have the time and inclination to do so.

I'll give you my support, But you need to keep some of those things in mind.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

KrayzieTrini

No support, I don't trust you, because of the first 5 letter's in your ign. I keed I keed :P, I do support you, You seem like a good-natured person. Even though you have no moderating experience, it isn't hard to learn.I believe you can fill the role of moderator efficiently. Good Luck. 

Support

raperv26

Thank you very much KrayzieTrini and Kaise123!!!

Hij

I do support you, however I also think you should be given, maybe, a short duration of Junior Modship before going onto full-Mod to test your abilities with the rank (if you get accepted, that is).

-Support

raperv26

Thank you for your support and opinion Hijana!