News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

applying for staff

Started by wiigor, May 09, 2013, 02:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiigor

:)Hello who ever you are checking this out.
name:Peter Garrido
IGN:wiigor
Activity:Playing on kaise123 at least half a day and 3 hours because of the server.
Activty before kaise123:I played another server called blackcraft, the one i used to like and i played it for like half a month.I was a great player there and one time i was promoted by a mod to a helper it upgraded my skills,like being polite.
Forums Knowlegde:The owner of blackcraft One time gave me The rank of Admin The owner of blacraft said to me "I will give you a experience To being a good leader and do your best"after that
i did my best helping every player playing in blackcraft
Reputation:I was very well known player there.They really liked as a friend
Additional Information:i am 17 years old lives in Philiphines,Manila.Tagalog is my real language but my father acknowldedge me to speak in english.I am a very great companion to everyone.I always have a friend in Minecraft that i know sometimes we became relative to each other(very close to each other).I help senior peoples and my parents also friends.I have a great sense of humor.
I belive that I can be a great staff here at KCV2.
:)PETERgarrido

TriickyzTrix

I think we all know what the answer is here. Sorry mate

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Michael5017

Hey, ive some reasons why you will get denied soon

1. Really short
2. I dont think you have alot experience with forums
3. You are a guest or dont you
4. Missing alot information like commands etc
5. I dont think you will be a good staffmember
6. Oh so you are playing on kaise123 the owner of KCv2

Try viewing accepted staff for a bit help

No Support!

Smoove

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iLiviDzZ

You have 5 days to sort this application out, the spelling. A lot more information also we would like to know about you and why you would want to become a moderator for this server.

Thanks
poop comes out of my butt

scottymac223

Quote from: wiigor on May 09, 2013, 02:53:07 AM
Activity:Playing on kaise123 at least half a day and 3 hours because of the server.

Wow, that's commitment.

ParagonGX

There isn't enough information in your Application for Moderator.
Quote from: Michael5017 on May 09, 2013, 04:33:15 AM
Oh so you are playing on kaise123 the owner of KCv2
Please don't provide stupid/obvious comments like this, you'll be muted from the forums if you continue.