News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Can I be Citizen?

Started by djole45, May 11, 2013, 09:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djole45

username:djole45
I play on that server 3 weeks
Sry for picture I cant create it but I can say : I have 2 homes and 1 is so big.

Why i want to be Citizen: Because i want  help to more people.

ParagonGX

Please provide a better reason why you want the rank of Citizen. If you can't upload pictures of your builds, show them to a staff member in game.

max2001

My IGN name is : max2001
I want to be citizien to help other peoples and can enter in survival world :D.
I build it:
My home:

My cave:

House of my friends(I get material and build it):
dyrivera5:

jamesry:

and some statues(one statue)
Herobrine:

HanSolo

Quote from: max2001 on May 12, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
My IGN name is : max2001
I want to be citizien to help other peoples and can enter in survival world :D.
I build it:
My home:

My cave:

House of my friends(I get material and build it):
dyrivera5:

jamesry:

and some statues(one statue)
Herobrine:

You have to make your own application and topic

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

shuff

max2001 you have to make a new application, not in the app of djole45, and in your new app, you have to add how long time you played, and they will maybe accept you

Hij

Shuff, thanks for the input but you don't have to tell everybody what to do, that's our job (^_^)>

Max, I've told you this before, please do NOT apply in another persons application. You need to make your own thread.

djole45

I want to be Citizen Because i want to join to faction and help players on server

Skulker150

Builds shown in game, and reason for applying for citizen has been provided. Congratulations on Citizen! :D