News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HELP MEE!!!

Started by Jelli, May 12, 2013, 12:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelli

my old account had a residence that i wanted to transfer. however, when i logged on my cracked account i wasnt even a guest. mycitizen got transferred to my new account and i wanted to remove my residence and then go on my new account to make the residence owned by my new account. if you guys can, can you delete my residence. it is the wood house right next to /warp freemoney. my old IGN was Jelli. My new IGN is Jelli589
I bet none of you can beat Super Hexagon. >:D

Kaise123

How come you can't log in as 'Jelli' and then use '/res pset <area name> Jelli589 trusted true' ?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij

Quote from: Kaise123 on May 12, 2013, 10:14:10 PM
How come you can't log in as 'Jelli' and then use '/res pset <area name> Jelli589 trusted true' ?

From the problem, it seems to me as if he was set to an unknown rank. I've seen this problem before, those who are set to an unknown rank can't do commands at all (I presume they can't login either, but I'm not too sure).

I can't set your Jelli account to Guest at the moment, will someone with access to it set him to guest?

HanSolo

Quote from: ~[{( Hij )}]~ on May 12, 2013, 11:13:22 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on May 12, 2013, 10:14:10 PM

From the problem, it seems to me as if he was set to an unknown rank. I've seen this problem before, those who are set to an unknown rank can't do commands at all (I presume they can't login either, but I'm not too sure).

I can't set your Jelli account to Guest at the moment, will someone with access to it set him to guest?

He can login, we talked, but I believe that problem is that he is stuck in the Survival world

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Zlexy

I sorted this ingame.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."