News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

applying for citizen

Started by kiza minecraft, May 15, 2013, 07:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiza minecraft

name: anonymous/kiza

time playing: about a good month or so

if pics dont pop up just /warp legiontown cause i cant figure this out
ALWALUM BESTRIX FARGRAZE

Cristinasama

Maybe add a reason as to why you want to become citizen then surely you'll get accepted (:

TriickyzTrix

Quote from: Cristinasama on May 15, 2013, 08:03:55 AM
Maybe add a reason as to why you want to become citizen then surely you'll get accepted (:

As Cristina said, provide more information why you want the rank citizen.

~VIPER~

Both Moderators said you everything what you need,but I didn't understand,what is your I.G.N.??
KCv2 Moderator

TriickyzTrix

Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 15, 2013, 03:15:24 PM
Both Moderators said you everything what you need,but I didn't understand,what is your I.G.N.??

May I ask you why you reply on every applications?

hunterbonx

Quote from: TriickyzTrix on May 15, 2013, 04:22:44 PM
Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 15, 2013, 03:15:24 PM

May I ask you why you reply on every applications?
Lol...
Typical Viper xD

~VIPER~

Well I didn't now that it is illegal,and hunterbonx your aren't better,believe me :D
KCv2 Moderator

kiza minecraft

IGN: is truly kiza but its also anonymous both run the same town but i only use kiza now mostly

reasons: well i heard this was the first step ive been playing for a while when hophop15 use to be around i got my first house in his/ jedwere's town i love helping people as baroom helped me build a town for myself and if this is a start for me helping more people then i just want to rise to the challenge i guess you can say thats my reason <3

pics of town so farVVVVVVVVVVVV
ALWALUM BESTRIX FARGRAZE

TriickyzTrix