News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Kaise123: Inactivity period ~2/06/2013

Started by Kaise123, May 21, 2013, 09:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Hey all, I just wanted to explain my current activity around the forums, lack of responses and activity on Skype, and general lack of work on the server.

There are several reasons for this, Primarily that I'm currently quite busy working on a school production (I'm 'chief electrician' working on lighting, cabling, projections, etc). This means that I don't get home from school until late (After 6PM) on weekdays, And by then I have lots of other stuff to do. I also need to go in to school on weekends to work on this.

The production dates are the 30th until the 2nd. After that, I will resume my old activity, And I'll be much more active on the forums, Skype, etc.

Another reason is my internet. As of right now, I have this speed: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2721889821.png. That makes it an absolute PAIN to even open a Google search, let alone answer everything on the forums. I try my very best to read everything every day but I might not always be able to do so. Sorry for inconvenience that this causes anyone that wants my attention for anything.

Also, I should be getting ADSL2+ fairly soon, As there has recently been an upgrade to the exchange in my area to allow it. When it's installed I'll be able to actually participate on the server and it'll be much easier then it used to be to maintain.

Sorry for any inconvenience here, I'll be back on board ASAP :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

hunterbonx

That's alright Kaise!
We all know what's school like.
Take your time.

Zlexy

Its alright dude :) We have it covered haha, speaking of inactivity i also apologize for mines! Beyond the end of june ill be on more, but wont have 'shifts' in work, ill be constantly 'working', so whenever i get a call out then i must leave. So yea just explaining the situation :p
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

raperv26

Hope that your school production goes well!!  ;D

Stephen

No problem Kaise. You need to do your priorities first. Good luck. :)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

BL1TZ

It's all cool kaise take your time hope the school production goes well! :)

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.