News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Sunrise!

Started by Zlexy, May 26, 2013, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

Its 5:34am as of writing this and im bored as hell so I took some pictures of the view from my bedroom window. Lisbon sunrise! (well the sun rose a while ago). Nice view of the sky :) What is the view from your window?

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

UltraMiner

Quote from: Zlexy on May 26, 2013, 02:36:47 PM
Its 5:34am as of writing this and im bored as hell so I took some pictures of the view from my bedroom window. Lisbon sunrise! (well the sun rose a while ago). Nice view of the sky :) What is the view from your window?

Great view!
And i can't believe you stayed up until 6:00 am

Hij

Quote from: UltraMiner on May 26, 2013, 03:49:16 PM
Great view!

Haha, staying up until 600 is nothing ;)

/has gone 5 days without sleep

UltraMiner

Quote from: Hij on May 26, 2013, 10:56:55 PM
Great view!

Oh My God..
Zlexy i can't believe you didn't sleep for 5 days  :O
How did you learn to stay up like that?

Zlexy

Haha nah Hij has stayed up for 5 days.

The longest ive stayed up is 3/4 days. Though some crazy stuff happens to your head so i dont recommend doing it, it's not for mentally weak people. It genuinely makes you lose your mind, hallucinations and stuff.

I have to stay up for long periods of time due to my job, so im kind of already prepared i suppose haha
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Hij

Quote from: UltraMiner on May 26, 2013, 11:42:52 PM
Quote from: Hij on May 26, 2013, 10:56:55 PM
Great view!

Oh My God..
Zlexy i can't believe you didn't sleep for 5 days  :O
How did you learn to stay up like that?

That was me that stayed up for 5 days, not him :P .

I virtually sleep for 2-3 hours every night, so I've kind've trained myself by doing that. I believe the longest I've ever slept since I was 14 was something like...8 hours (due to a gaming challenge).

Ciztii

Quote from: Zlexy on May 27, 2013, 12:20:26 AM
Haha nah Hij has stayed up for 5 days.

The longest ive stayed up is 3/4 days. Though some crazy stuff happens to your head so i dont recommend doing it, it's not for mentally weak people. It genuinely makes you lose your mind, hallucinations and stuff.

I have to stay up for long periods of time due to my job, so im kind of already prepared i suppose haha
I know what happens when you get tired and there's a lady upstairs making noise