News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Ideas For Engineer Rank

Started by Kempis, June 05, 2013, 07:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

I agree with Kai too. Engineers should have only one nick and only one color!
KCv2 Moderator

Stephen

I think we must change color nick of Engineers.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Kempis

That's the whole point of this topic Stephen...

Stephen

Quote from: Ranemist on June 06, 2013, 09:47:55 PM
Yeah. Also may I suggest to change the whole color nick of all ranks so that we will have some changes in our server. {Suggestion Only ;) }

~VIPER~

Stephen that is now bigger "problem" because other ranks have colors that they chise like Mods have,Elites,ViPs and Admins. Engineer are now "fighting" to get there own color,but for Citizens and Builders isn't necessary for changing colors od nick!
KCv2 Moderator

ParagonGX

Quote from: Stephen on June 06, 2013, 11:27:10 PM
Quote from: Ranemist on June 06, 2013, 09:47:55 PM
Yeah. Also may I suggest to change the whole color nick of all ranks so that we will have some changes in our server. {Suggestion Only ;) }
There has already been countless changes made to the server. The prefix colors of the ranks won't be changed, as it has been in use for 9 months and there hasn't been any complaints from our Minecraft community.

~VIPER~

So we (Engineers) wont get new color of nick??
KCv2 Moderator

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kempis

Paragon, I'm not sure whether your stating about the builder/citizen ranks or the engineer rank.
If you are talking about the engineer rank of not having their own color, then I dont think that is a good idea.
Engineers currently have the same color as builders which is light blue.

ParagonGX

Quote from: Ranemist on June 07, 2013, 09:25:43 PM
Paragon, I'm not sure whether your stating about the builder/citizen ranks or the engineer rank.
If you are talking about the engineer rank of not having their own color, then I dont think that is a good idea.
Engineers currently have the same color as builders which is light blue.
If you couldn't see I replied to Stephen about prefix colors won't be changed for any of the previous ranks as it has been implemented for 9 months, without any complaints.

Stephen

Okay, in this case, there is no changes of color nick in engineer.

Kempis

Quote from: Stephen on June 07, 2013, 10:09:49 PM
Paragon, I understand now.
Stephen other builders and citizens wont have different color but engineers may.

~VIPER~

Ranemist Engineers wont get new nick color.
KCv2 Moderator

Stephen

Quote from: Ranemist on June 07, 2013, 11:08:12 PM
Stephen other builders and citizens wont have different color but engineers may.
Changing prefix color of engineers will become unfair not only in elite, specially the moderators.

Hij

I personally would like to see Engineers have a different colour, preferably dark green (&2). I do agree that it may be confusing to some people because Engineers have the same nick colour as the builders.

What paragon said is true, the previous ranks before Engineer's colour will not be changed at all, though the Engineer colour is still pending.

Quote from: Stephen on June 08, 2013, 02:28:41 AM
Quote from: Ranemist on June 07, 2013, 11:08:12 PM
Changing prefix color of engineers will become unfair not only in elite, specially the moderators.

We never said anything about changing the prefixes, just the nicknames. The prefix colour for Engineers is fine the way it is.