News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Griefing

Started by HecticPotato9, November 10, 2012, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HecticPotato9

Now before you ask any questions, just please take the time to read this

This is not a fake and i have recovered as much details as I can to assure you someone with worldedit or permissions has been placing random water all around my house and someone else. No water has yet been found inside the house but that still doesnt make it a problem. I have gathered as much information as i can to catch the culprit of this world editting scheme. My only theory is payback for what we have done but against that he still didnt just do it to me.

PHOTO EVIDENCE

Quick Link To All Photos

Exibit A: Random Water Strips
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I had all other images but they were messed up by imageshack so could you please follow the link and i will take you to all the images of what i have taken. One includes the coordinates of my house and another victim in another

What else i might mention was that another players house was griefed but who did it removed it so what a believe was he thought that house was mine (we live near each other) and tried to wreck that one but soon found out and removed what he did to that one. This was also done whilst i was banned and wasnt on the server for 4 days

ParagonGX

Not only Moderators can use World Edit and I don't believe that a Moderator did this. Elites can also use World Edit, so I'll try to look in more depth to see who did it.

HecticPotato9

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 10, 2012, 08:48:37 PM
Not only Moderators can use World Edit and I don't believe that a Moderator did this. Elites can also use World Edit, so I'll try to look in more depth to see who did it.
iTroll checked it out for me. He was afraid of a moderator doing so but i am just here to warn. I am not pointing fingers at anyone

ParagonGX

What are the cordinates of these random water strips?

HecticPotato9

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 10, 2012, 08:59:24 PM
What are the cordinates of these random water strips?
http://imageshack.us/f/213/20121110133509.png/
Sorry i couldnt get a picture to actually show up. I will never put anything in an album on imagshack

Kaise123

As Elite's can also use WorldEdit, It is quite possible that they placed the water strips. If I get a chance, I will check the logs to see. Can someone see if this is logged with LogBlock?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

I don't think World Edit can be logged with log block. I also followed the water strips to the end and I'm not sure how someone was able to gain access to the area below without destroying the block above it.

HecticPotato9

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 11, 2012, 02:46:56 PM
I don't think World Edit can be logged with log block. I also followed the water strips to the end and I'm not sure how someone was able to gain access to the area below without destroying the block above it.
Ok well, i see, its ok im not going to be on the server until Christmas anyway