News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

please read kaise123

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, November 18, 2012, 03:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

8) Im Hamza  can u just do one thing WE NEED MONEY AND /JOBS IN MINECRAFRT  THAT ALL :D ;D HAVE FUN PEOPLE THE BEST SERVER MAKER KAISE123

iTroll

Your right. But jobs is a bit too easy and easy system to cheat. But we do need a notable way of earning in-game currency (besides people creating spam accounts and trading over, which people do).
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

yes. jobs is a very easy thing to exploit. im afraid for time being you should use trade signs or doing manual jobs for people. :). also , this topic is in the wrong board. this is nothing to do with the minecraft client , please keep to the relevant boards. thank you :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

you are right guys i didnt notice that point i think u should put somthing like trading diamonds with money or other items but not like wood on signs but vips and mod may get monet but they can spawn almost everything no neeed for money

Red

Jobs is a very get rich quick scheme... But the new plugin seems to be the same, even with endermen prices down people have like $500k ($500,000). I'm raising prices in everything I own because of the economy, that way, it'll be balanced.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Exi