News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

removal of the map mod...

Started by anrew1334, August 04, 2013, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anrew1334

its annoying to play survival and constantly have someone tell my coordinates because it kills the purpose of survival and its litterally cheating like tping without asking to grief so plase can you remove the map... its really annoying especially with raperv picking on me and telling my coords to the server

HanSolo

DynMap is there to be used, hide your base or better use DynMap by your self.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Skulker150

I think Anrew's referring to people looking at where his player is located when he's in the base? So even if he has an underground covert base, it wouldn't really matter? lol

Exi

If there would be an option to remove the player tags in the survival world, i would support it.

Michael5017

Quote from: Exi on August 05, 2013, 06:18:04 AM
If there would be an option to remove the player tags in the survival world, i would support it.

Hmm, i dont really like this cuz well yeah i want to see all the player names like my faction members name.

Kaise123

Actually, That's not a bad idea. I can also make it so that players do not show when they are hidden underground? Perhaps that would be better...
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

Quote from: Kaise123 on August 05, 2013, 09:00:08 PM

Actually, That's not a bad idea. I can also make it so that players do not show when they are hidden underground? Perhaps that would be better...

Thats a good idea. -Support.

razzer120

I will feel good if there wasn't survival because its change the player's prefix, sometimes i get confused with the player's rank. But when survival world is deleted, there will be no faction.
Well neutral from me. Support until i get all information about it.

$-Superbotar-$

My full support.A lot of people got slained cuz of that mod.
Superbotar

anrew1334

i support what kasie says on the dyna map but it should really be were it shows were your own faction members are not every other player or just remove the general player pos and the black to show unexplored areas like have the map prerendered to show a full area but not these little lines where they explored

Kaise123

Quote from: anrew1334 on August 08, 2013, 04:33:09 AM
i support what kasie says on the dyna map but it should really be were it shows were your own faction members are not every other player or just remove the general player pos and the black to show unexplored areas like have the map prerendered to show a full area but not these little lines where they explored

I can make it so that people cannot be seen if they are underneath something, However it is impossible to hide players by what faction they are in/hide certain sections of the map from certain players as the map does not have the ability to reliably see which player is viewing it, Therefore making it impossible to make per-player changes to it.

Kaise123

Ok, I've added it so that any user who is under cover (IE not out in the open/walking around) will have their faces hidden on the map, And will only show in the player list view. Let me know how it goes

Exi

Well it's better now but it's not quite how I would prefer it, as of now you can't see the players health and armor but you can still see their playertag when they are underground. Everything is visible again when they are back on the surface.

Kaise123

Quote from: Exi on August 09, 2013, 09:38:34 AM
Well it's better now but it's not quite how I would prefer it, as of now you can't see the players health and armor but you can still see their playertag when they are underground. Everything is visible again when they are back on the surface.

Hmm I'll see if I can fix that... They are supposed to be completely invisible when underground