News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Kaise123's Slightly Belated Intro!

Started by Kaise123, November 20, 2012, 11:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

So, I realised that I have never really introduced myself to any of you guys/girls/other on the forums :) So many people play on our (I prefer to use our as many people put in effort to make it what it is, not just me) server or use my Minecraft client without truly knowing anything about me. This post is meant to change that for everyone.

Well, My name is Kai Waugh, I was born on the 21st of April 1996 (Making me 16 years old), And I live just outside of the suburbs in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia.

I mostly enjoy working with computers, especially troubleshooting and fixing both hardware and software issues (I often create them myself aswell). If anybody wants to ask me anything computer related, please do as the best way for me to learn new things is by helping you, and I enjoy helping and troubleshooting pretty much anything with any kind of computer.

I spend most of my time working on various projects, liaising with various friends and staff at school (I am in year 11 at The Norwood Morialta High School) and working on the server, or most importantly spending time with Sab, Who is (Amazing the number of people who ask me this) my girlfriend IRL. I am often involved with school productions (Drama productions, Graduations, Etc), helping out with the back-stage/technical work such as projections, lighting, running cables and especially using a very large amount of duct-tape.

I am currently working on:
An 8x8 LED cube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXM-oGggrM) for which I have all the parts and the circuit assembled, but am still soldering the cube itself together.
Finishing all the Halo games in order (Reach>Anniversary>2>3>ODST>4)
Updating the server, fixing issues, changing permissions.
Updating my Minecraft client to 1.4.X

I am not often able to be on KCv2 itself as where I live, despite being about 15min from the CBD the only Internet connection available is via a satellite connection or a 3G modem. As the 3G connection is far too expensive for day-to-day use, I am currently on a 20GB satellite Internet plan (The highest plan that seems to be available) and the latency is so bad that I am completely unable to join the server.

There is probably alot more I could say, but I just knocked this up quickly as I am waiting on somebody to do something, so it seemed like a good opportunity. If you have any questions/comments, please reply :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

Kaise123

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 20, 2012, 11:32:06 PM
especially using a very large amount of duct-tape.

You know the saying: Duct-Tape fixes everything, If it doesn't, you haven't used enough Duct-Tape

Sab

ParagonGX

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

00Assassin

dating older woman....nice also i like how you said you cause many problems also

Kaise123

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on November 22, 2012, 07:52:20 AM

You know the saying: Duct-Tape fixes everything, If it doesn't, you haven't used enough Duct-Tape

Very, Very true.

Quote from: 00Assassin on November 23, 2012, 04:27:34 PM
dating older woman....nice also i like how you said you cause many problems also

Lol... It's less then a year ahah

Deathdefyer99

I'm such a pedo xD
[/quote]
well THAT escalated quickly!
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Smoove

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on November 22, 2012, 07:52:20 AM

Very very true, unless you are fixing your sanitary problems (toilet etc).