News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

"You have exceeded the max number of registration for you account" Help me

Started by levi ackerman (bomb_diggity332), August 25, 2013, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

levi ackerman (bomb_diggity332)

TBND here,

Please help me because I am trying to get into the server with my new account "bomb_diggity332"

Everytime i time in /register {private} {private}..... it comes up with,

You have exceeded the max number of registration for you account

Please help me

TBND out

Hij

Well, how many accounts have you logged into on your computer? If it exceeds a certain amount (Either 3 or 5, I can't remember), it wont let you registre another account.

levi ackerman (bomb_diggity332)

Quote from: Hij on August 25, 2013, 02:56:18 PM
Well, how many accounts have you logged into on your computer? If it exceeds a certain amount (Either 3 or 5, I can't remember), it wont let you registre another account.

Oh ive registered 3 so i cant register. (unless i get someone else do it for me :D)

baroompsycho

Hm...I don't see why you would need more than 3 accounts (you can unregister them), but if its completely necessary, either I or another Sr.Mod/Admin can register another account for you. Just message me or another staff member on the forums or on Skype. :)