News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Citizen Rank Application!

Started by sk8erace1, September 04, 2013, 02:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8erace1

Helloo, I'd like to apply for citizen in KcV2, my IGN is sk8erace1 (not the easiest). I want this rank to be able to go to the glorious survival world, build more, spawn more, and actually Enjoy more! I haven't played for a while, neither is my McMMO too powerful, but I think it'll do until I want to be a builder. So, on topic, here's my small house that's near the spawn.

My House From Outside: (Small :( )

And the interior, furnishing ideas anyone?

Well, anyways, hope that's enough, and get accepted!

Regards
skd8erace1

$-Superbotar-$

Nice texture pack.What is it?I want to install it.
Mods sorry about replying on this post i just want link of texture :P
Superbotar

Uber_duck

This is just my opinion but i think it's a great home, and it's worthy of this rank

support
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

sk8erace1

Quote from: $-Superbotar-$ on September 04, 2013, 05:08:44 AM
Nice texture pack.What is it?I want to install it.
Mods sorry about replying on this post i just want link of texture :P

Uhh, that isn't a texture pack, it's a shaders you need forge for it to work and don't want to use opti fine, it's very CPU and gfx intensive it only works if you have like 100 FPS on the normal un modded minecraft with render distance at extreme and everything at high, the shader's name is SUES V10 Ultra

Quote from: Uber_duck on September 04, 2013, 06:25:53 AM
This is just my opinion but i think it's a great home, and it's worthy of this rank

And thanks :) are you supposed to support on citizen apps though?

TheAmazingBobert

no you're not supposed to support anything under a staff app and Maybe An engi app. although the effort is appreciated don't support these apps anymore

also, even though I can't accept the app I would like to tell you the written part for an app like this is fantastic and your build is worthy of the rank
(bigger on the inside, reminds me of the tardis :P)
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

HanSolo

It is indeed a small house, but you app is good and I talked to you ingame...

-Accepted

Signature by: TriickyzTrix