• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Pixelmon  (Read 2090 times)

Offline olei

• Level One Moderator
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
  • Skype Name: olei.olei
Pixelmon
« on: September 28, 2014, 03:20:57 AM »
Hey guys, i ve been thinking about creating a pixelmon server...but unfortanely i don´t have time to manage the server and i have no pc at the moment so i won´t be able to do anything useful. I was begging if any of u would like to open a pixelmon server or join me on a server which the IP will be posted here on the next days. Let me know!!!
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Offline 1bigdog

• Rep: -4
  • Let's restart KCv2 from where it left off!
    • View Profile
    • KaiseCraft V3 2017!
  • Skype Name: xXxbigdogXx
Re: Pixelmon
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
I could manage it for you, If your looking for the cheapest but the best hoster get ovh hoster its fast simple and easy to use + it comes with premium management and DDoS protection http://ovh.com

VPS Classic (ones I have experiance with) http://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-classic.xml

I can do the installs for you, I just got to setup a download server so then you can get 1.8 spigot Pixelmon
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Offline olei

• Level One Moderator
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
  • Skype Name: olei.olei
Re: Pixelmon
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 04:46:27 AM »
Thanks bigdog but I ve already found a server, i would be glad if u joined! Here is the IP: play.pokeplanet.net
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal