News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Update 16/02/2013 - Survival World, Factions and Advertising!

Started by Kaise123, February 16, 2013, 06:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Right, I'm back again with more pesky changes! (Yeah right, I'm sure you all enjoy it :P)

First and foremost, the Survival world is now open for the access of all players with the rank of [Citizen] or higher. You can access the world via /warp survivalspawn. Creepers explode, Mobs can kill you, Fire spreads, Lava flows etc. It really is proper survival.

Some rules:
- No cheating. This includes Flying, Item duping etc
- No griefing. Yes, Griefing is NOT allowed.
- No complaining about PvP. PvP is always enabled, and if someone kills you that's part of the fun! Be more careful and beat them next time.

Factions has been installed and I believe it's ready to use, However I don't have a huge amount of experience with it so please give me any feedback you can as I've actually never used factions in game so I configured everything with a lot of guesswork :) It should all work reasonably well though. Don't come asking me how to create a faction as I only know the real basics of it so I won't be much help. However, If there is anyone here who knows heaps about Factions and wants to write a guide on how to use it, Please do and I'll sticky it (And if your not a staff member you might get something special out of it on request)

Factions should only apply in the Survival world, However you'll keep your Faction tag in all worlds on the server. You must use factions to protect your areas or someone might come and steal your things, So be careful. Raiding of unprotected items IS allowed.

ADVERTISING! We need more players on the server, and more donations. If you have any ideas on where to advertise the server please let us know, Or if you could advertise anywhere (Make a YouTube video, Post on forums, Facebook, Tell your friends, etc) then PLEASE do! Once again, I'm always happy to make certain arrangements for people who do things for the server, so if you somehow bring a whole clan over with you, expect rewards (If it can be shown that it was all down to you of course).

Thanks very much for the support so far :) Enjoy the new stuff.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

I'll take part in the advertising and may be contributing to the server with another donation soon. Hope this helps!   ;)

Kaise123

Quote from: ScS_Secret on February 16, 2013, 08:26:09 PM
I'll take part in the advertising and may be contributing to the server with another donation soon. Hope this helps!   ;)

Any help we can get with the advertising :) And if you can donate that would be very handy, But don't stress if you can't. Thanks

Michael5017

I love the update!!!

I already joined kaise123's faction and im survivaling with some faction members (kaise123, scottymac123 and deadice).

I am gonna adverstise the server and gonna make a banner.

I hope there will come more players on KcV2!

PS: I saw that the plugin dynmap is installed so i want to know the
site so i can see the map of the worlds in KcV2.

EDIT: Founded the site to dynmap of KcV2 + maded new website for dynmap: www.kcv2map.tk (For kaise123: The site that i maded wont hurt your server ip or dynmap)

Enjoy the new update guys!!!

Kaise123

Quote from: Michael5017 on February 17, 2013, 05:03:41 AM
I love the update!!!

I already joined kaise123's faction and im survivaling with some faction members (kaise123, scottymac123 and deadice).

EDIT: Founded the site to dynmap of KcV2 + maded new website for dynmap: www.kcv2map.tk (For kaise123: The site that i maded wont hurt your server ip or dynmap)

As for the Dynmap, It's advertised in the previous update post. I assume the tk link you made is just a redirect to the Dynmap at server.kaise123.com:8123 , however it's down (I don't think you entered the port information correctly for the redirection), But thanks anyway

Jizomeo

Michael5017

Quote from: Kaise123 on February 17, 2013, 08:08:40 PM
Quote from: Michael5017 on February 17, 2013, 05:03:41 AM
I love the update!!!

As for the Dynmap, It's advertised in the previous update post. I assume the tk link you made is just a redirect to the Dynmap at server.kaise123.com:8123 , however it's down (I don't think you entered the port information correctly for the redirection), But thanks anyway

Whoops, i forgot the port im gonna fix it the site will be on in a few hours (BAD INTERNET)